Printer friendly
Page: 
of 7

Author Thread  
DJ PS PROJECT
Starting Member

United Kingdom
16 posts
Posted - 2008/03/19 :  12:28:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ PS PROJECT's homepage
wat about gammer @ OXGEN in dublin

Alert moderator Go to top of page
bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2008/03/19 :  12:41:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
OK so he's played the same night as one DJ (allegedly) at what is no doubt a small time party.

That's not exactly working with and playing alongside every DJ he has ripped off, is it?

coopshire

United States
314 posts
Posted - 2008/03/20 :  04:06:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit coopshire's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by bulby_g:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ PS PROJECT:
LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

first of all DJ RANKIN (gordon rankin) can fill a club anywer he goes coz ive been up wif him

second his SINGLE is called "THINK OF YOU" and it is sang by LISA ABBOTT not britney (lol)

thirdly his girl is not even called britney haha

btw near enough every artist that rankin has put acapellas over there tunez he has worked wif dem or dj'd
dont get me wrong it was a shitty thing to do but every1 loved it, it was a gap in the market if ya wana call it

Yea, right. Ha. Put Rankin on at a proper party and see how it goes down. Would be a funny sight.

He may well be able to pack a hall full of teenage kids who no absolutely jack about music but apart from that and a whole lot of fudge, that's all he can pack.

Why do you think he has never played at a real hardcore party? The guy can't even beatmatch. Complete joke. He has NEVER worked/DJ'ed with any of the hardcore artists he's ripped off. FACT.

hahaha ya your right.. if rankin (not even worthy of putting a dj in front of or capitalizing)
walked into any club no amount of bodygaurds could save him from getting killed
and if this guy is saying he is at all good.... then he isnt hardcore
just what i think

DJ PS PROJECT
Starting Member

United Kingdom
16 posts
Posted - 2008/03/20 :  09:20:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ PS PROJECT's homepage
i didnt say his old stuff was anywer gd it was all shit and most of the acapellas wer outta beat

but.............

yous all claim that he cant even do a proper event
rankin doesnt play ANY of his tunez wen he is live and he does beat mix
wen i was wif him i noticed dat he is a good crowd entertainer he knew exactly wat to play and wen to play it to colaberate wif the crowd. and by the way another thing you said was he couldnt do a proper event. he played in front of 3000 ppl at THE POINT in dublin..........

seriously yas al need to give this guy a break ffs and stop bitchin lik a bunch of twats.......

none of yas have heard his own produced stuff yet so give it a rest ...................

Edited by - DJ PS PROJECT on 2008/03/20 09:22:37
bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
Posted - 2008/03/20 :  09:23:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
He's not even making his own stuff. He sits on his arse and an engineer does it all for him.

DJ PS PROJECT
Starting Member

United Kingdom
16 posts
Posted - 2008/03/20 :  09:37:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ PS PROJECT's homepage
ur right and ur wrong der m8

everythin is his idea but the likes of getting everything into key and all dat hes not fussed on
if he doesnt like the sound of it den it gets changed
as i said everythin thing is his idea

for example hav ya heard of SCOTT PAGE AND HARRY HARD they form FRIDAY NIGHT POSSE
harry processes everythin scott is the 1 wif the ideas

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
Posted - 2008/03/20 :  09:50:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
Sitting next to an engineer while he throws ideas at you to see if you like them is not writing music, nor is it producing. If he's not even fussed about learning basic music theory he should just **** off IMO.

They are only using him to sell to all the teeny boppers that buy into his crap. :-/ I for one hope AATW chew him up and spit him out.

DJ PS PROJECT
Starting Member

United Kingdom
16 posts
Posted - 2008/03/20 :  09:53:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ PS PROJECT's homepage
i think this is all about jealousy hahaha

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
Posted - 2008/03/20 :  10:19:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
Hahahaha. Never heard anything so funny in my life.

I've got a good steady job, a house and a lovely girlfriend, why the hell would I be jealous of a guy who drinks buckfast and everyone I have any respect for thinks is a complete talentless loser.

I do make tunes and I'd prefer a few people who are into their music to like what I make to a load of teeny boppers thinking I'm some kind of pop star.

Oh dear me. If I'm jelous why aren't I slating people with real talent who deserve to be where they are? What a stupid thing to say.

Edited by - bulby_g on 2008/03/20 10:29:29
Lea25

Australia
55 posts
Lea25 has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/03/20 :  10:23:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lea25's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by FingazMc:
All Rankin does is use Virtual DJ to speed up a track whilst playin some of the samples they give you with the programe over the top. Anyone could do it, it sounds sh*te and it ruins good tunes. He should be shot imo!

ROFL! i even mix better tunes on Virtual DJ then that cvnt!

DJ PS PROJECT
Starting Member

United Kingdom
16 posts
Posted - 2008/03/20 :  10:56:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ PS PROJECT's homepage
ok den

let me ask yas sumthin
have yas heard any of his stuff or seen him live within the last ................ 2 years

(dis shud be a laugh)

Lea25

Australia
55 posts
Lea25 has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/03/20 :  11:07:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lea25's homepage
quote:
ok den

let me ask yas sumthin
have yas heard any of his stuff or seen him live within the last ................ 2 years

(dis shud be a laugh)

I hate the cvnt i wudnt ***** touch his sh*t ROFL
Hopeless pr1ck .
Too many others to choose from! sorry rankin keep playin yah cheese . go mad #%%#%

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
Posted - 2008/03/20 :  11:32:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
quote:
ok den

let me ask yas sumthin

(dis shud be a laugh)

No I've not heard any of it; I'm not into that sort of music really. I'm sure it's to a decent, professional standard as it is written and produced by someone who is a capable engineer.

I've never even seen his name on a flier for a party mate. I live down south. I'm too old to get into teen nights now anyway.

coopshire

United States
314 posts
Posted - 2008/03/20 :  15:58:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit coopshire's homepage
quote:
ok den

let me ask yas sumthin

(dis shud be a laugh)

stop defending him because it dosent change the fact that hes a fake
ANYONE is better than rankin
if he actually stoped djing hed be BETTER than he is now
thats how much he sucks

DJ Euphoric
Advanced Member

Canada
686 posts
Posted - 2008/03/22 :  16:29:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Euphoric's homepage
He can't even produce.

Edited by - DJ Euphoric on 2008/03/22 16:30:13

Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page