Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
redwingz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,483 posts
redwingz has attended 3 events
Posted - 2007/11/15 :  15:07:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit redwingz's homepage  Reply with quote
definitely wont be buying this, the track list is definitely not exciting.

will there be any gabber on this album :p

totally not my thing, its one step away from being normal clubland, its like watered down hardcore, not like joey riot, kurt, fracus etc

Theres just no variation, bonkers is good becoz it has uk hardcore, freeform and gabber, this is all the same

http://www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/111477/nsr-records.html

http://www.nsrrecords.co.uk

http://www.imodownload.com/NSR-Records

http://www.junodownload.com/labels/NSR

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - redwingz on 2007/11/15 15:08:10
DiGiC
Starting Member

United Kingdom
15 posts
DiGiC has attended 23 events
Posted - 2007/11/15 :  15:33:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Great, another 110% commercial album, full of cheese & big names, shame cos the whole scence is slowly collapsing in my eyes.

The best CXH has gotta be the first really, was a propper good album

Suprised there's not a cascada track on there just to put salt into this musical wound

robertybob

United Kingdom
328 posts
Posted - 2007/11/15 :  18:24:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robertybob's homepage  Reply with quote
Styles' disc looks brill! Not sure about the other 2 - Nice to see a girl who's not topless on the cover!

roundhead711
Average Member

United Kingdom
162 posts
Posted - 2007/11/15 :  23:19:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Call me cheezy but i cant wait for Sure feels good remix. because the original was great and also because (corret me if im wrong anyone?) but sy, hixxy and unknown have never worked together on one track cant wait to hear how quosh and raverbaby come together.

Also see the light remix. it needs a fresh sound this track and im interested to see what it'll sound like without a bouncy kick and bass.

robertybob

United Kingdom
328 posts
Posted - 2007/11/16 :  00:24:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robertybob's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by roundhead711:
also because (corret me if im wrong anyone?) but sy, hixxy and unknown have never worked together on one track cant wait to hear how quosh and raverbaby come together.

They worked together on CXH 3 (First Time Meet Up) and on True Hardcore (Ere We *****' Go)

and I just noticed.. there's some strange white "paint" around the girls underwear ..hmmm lol

ghods.gift

United Kingdom
109 posts
Posted - 2007/11/16 :  00:44:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ghods.gift's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by robertybob:
Styles' disc looks brill! Not sure about the other 2 - Nice to see a girl who's not topless on the cover!

are you gay ? lol kidden mate.

SPOOX
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,644 posts
Posted - 2007/11/16 :  02:16:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SPOOX's homepage  Reply with quote
Looks pretty good. But i won't comment on it til i've heard it.

DJBrownout

United States
88 posts
Posted - 2007/11/16 :  05:09:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i'm looking forward to these cds ;]

robertybob

United Kingdom
328 posts
Posted - 2007/11/16 :  18:53:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robertybob's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by ghods.gift:
quote:

oi! lol , na I'm just fed up of the "naked ladies are the only way to sell dance music" sterotype.. it should be about the music, not the clevage ;)

tru bass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,996 posts
tru bass has attended 11 events
Posted - 2007/11/16 :  19:56:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tru bass's homepage  Reply with quote
that looks awful.

i think they should give me that one for free due to me wasting a tenner on the last one..

Gav001

United States
63 posts
Posted - 2007/11/16 :  20:27:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Front Cover looks like the chick frm Hollyoaks!

ghods.gift

United Kingdom
109 posts
Posted - 2007/11/17 :  20:11:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ghods.gift's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ghods.gift:
quote:

oi! lol , na I'm just fed up of the "naked ladies are the only way to sell dance music" sterotype.. it should be about the music, not the clevage ;)

I totally agree with you mate, but i am partial to the chick on the front cover ;p

Dj Satsky
Average Member

Australia
221 posts
Posted - 2007/11/18 :  21:08:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Satsky's homepage  Reply with quote
I think Styles CD is gonna be the best one.

Edited by - Dj Satsky on 2007/11/18 21:08:48
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2007/11/19 :  16:24:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
Tracklists don't alwayz give a good sense as to how good the album is gonna b. I'm gonna wait till a website posts the trax for preview.

Personally my favorite of the collection is the 2nd one. While the 1st one had some really good trax, it seemed slower to me. I thought both of hixxy's CDs from the 1st and 2nd one had amazing trax and great remixes. Pretty green eyez from the 1st one and just accept it from the 2nd one were totally wicked.

Dj Satsky
Average Member

Australia
221 posts
Posted - 2007/11/19 :  17:58:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Satsky's homepage  Reply with quote
Styles tune Jealous was one my favourites great tune.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.38 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page