Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2007/11/25 :  22:37:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
One thing I dont get is that Clubland dont do Hardcore 'events' (most adverts for the mainstream clublands are at 'clubland nights') I have Clubland 5 & 6 & they have alot of remixes from popsongs and stuff from two years before! It is not unknown for somthing to get onto clubland more than once! Groover Coverage's Poison got on loads! Which reminds me; we havnt heard a clip of the latest version of 'Set you free' yet!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2007/11/25 :  23:11:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
One thing I dont get is that Clubland dont do Hardcore 'events' (most adverts for the mainstream clublands are at 'clubland nights') I have Clubland 5 & 6 & they have alot of remixes from popsongs and stuff from two years before! It is not unknown for somthing to get onto clubland more than once! Groover Coverage's Poison got on loads! Which reminds me; we havnt heard a clip of the latest version of 'Set you free' yet!

I am sure it will sound like the last 100 mixes.

Mental_Adam
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
842 posts
Posted - 2007/11/26 :  00:31:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mental_Adam's homepage  Reply with quote
How could them 3 stoop so low.

Specially getting some Paris Hilton looking tart saying 'Hixxy is a god'......

Album is going to big though, would say top.5 in the Official UK Charts.

also, someone goe's 'everything you need to know about hardcore is on this album'.

i think she meant 'everything you need to know about uk hardcore or clubcore is on this album'.

As from listening to it i just seems the same hardcore. No Gabber or oldies

sora.slx

Australia
324 posts
Posted - 2007/11/26 :  00:45:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sora.slx's homepage  Reply with quote

sora.slx

Australia
324 posts
Posted - 2007/11/26 :  00:48:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sora.slx's homepage  Reply with quote
whoops lol, ignore that first post

Breeze & Styles - Come With Me (Unique Mix)

is the only tune thats making me look forward to hearing this album, but some of the other tunes look great :)

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2007/11/26 :  03:11:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djbrownieboy:
How could them 3 stoop so low.

Specially getting some Paris Hilton looking tart saying 'Hixxy is a god'......

Album is going to big though, would say top.5 in the Official UK Charts.

also, someone goe's 'everything you need to know about hardcore is on this album'.

i think she meant 'everything you need to know about uk hardcore or clubcore is on this album'.

As from listening to it i just seems the same hardcore. No Gabber or oldies

I dont know why you keep calling it "Clubcore". It's Hardcore. The same artist on this album are also featured on other albums that I'm sure you wet your pants about.

Edited by - warped_candykid on 2007/11/26 03:14:29
Meph751
Advanced Member

United States
1,488 posts
Meph751 has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/11/26 :  03:19:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meph751's homepage  Reply with quote
edit - nevermind!

Edited by - Meph751 on 2007/11/26 03:20:54
jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/11/26 :  04:06:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
all i can say to this advert is this:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHhahahahaha

I kneeww it would be like that before i even clicked the link, super chavvy. sadly, this advert prety much sums up the UK. trashy birds and narrow minded pikeys. I hope to leave the UK soon I really do.

I'm surprised you of all people have anything against being narrow minded...

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/11/26 :  08:18:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHhahahahaha

I kneeww it would be like that before i even clicked the link, super chavvy. sadly, this advert prety much sums up the UK. trashy birds and narrow minded pikeys. I hope to leave the UK soon I really do.

i've heard america has a really really good oldskool happyhard scene. like insanely good. australia's sucks, dont even bother taking it into consideration man. noon eover here would understand the word "breakbeat".

this-is-bonkers
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
573 posts
this-is-bonkers has attended 5 events
Posted - 2007/11/26 :  11:19:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit this-is-bonkers's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by smajey:
the greatest hardcore compilation is back again. can't w8

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY DELUDED MY FRIEND

may the frickin force be with you

Wii Number
0906 7050 1201 7825

Mental_Adam
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
842 posts
Posted - 2007/11/26 :  11:54:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mental_Adam's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:Originally posted by smajey:
the greatest hardcore compilation is back again. can't w8

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY DELUDED MY FRIEND

A Victim of the Commercial side.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2007/11/26 :  16:21:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHhahahahaha

You should write more in your diary. Why bore others needlessly???
I know what'll help you. Go play in traffic.

Anywayz, back 2 the album. This mix actually sounds pretty good. I might consider purchasing it, but I'm still gonna preview it on Juno. O and is it just me but did Breeze get SuperFat? And Hixxy let his hair grow out it does not suit him in my opinion. And the over-the-top self-promotion is extremely annoying. They are all great DJs, but I never thought that their clubland stuff was their best work. Not even on the good volumes. Well except maybe Hixxy.

Ard2theCore

United Kingdom
447 posts
Ard2theCore has attended 5 events
Posted - 2007/11/26 :  16:43:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ard2theCore's homepage  Reply with quote
OMG That is the worst advert I have ever seen.... 'Full Stop'! I hope Hixxy, Breeze nd Styles get a good ribbing by the other hardcore artists. Disgustingly commercial however there does seem to be some brilliant tracks on there, most probably will be the first Clubland CD I ever buy! I resent the fact clubland have made me go against my morals but it does sound like a nice collection of Hardcore!

HARDCORE- A Way of Life.

http://www.myspace.com/crave2rave

redwingz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,483 posts
redwingz has attended 3 events
Posted - 2007/11/26 :  17:10:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit redwingz's homepage  Reply with quote
haha what a cheesy advert! lol surely they cud av got better lookin chav girls lol. I wud consider buying it but ther r 2 many other hardcore albums coming out that actually look good.

only good song is rise again (sy n unknown mix)

http://www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/111477/nsr-records.html

http://www.nsrrecords.co.uk

http://www.imodownload.com/NSR-Records

http://www.junodownload.com/labels/NSR

Edited by - redwingz on 2007/11/26 17:20:54
Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2007/11/26 :  18:40:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
its not that bad an advert really i especially like the bit were all the djs are just shoutin out there own names but it still looks like there readin even that of cue cards. really makes me wanna go buy the albumn wat with it bein "all i need to know about hardcore" n all that.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.03 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page