| Author |
Thread |
|
Lilley
Advanced Member
    

 Australia
3,738 posts Joined: Jul, 2006
|
Posted - 2008/08/06 : 13:23:57
not really a ghost story, but my uncle once heard his dog talking. he lives in a small mountain village in northern india
__________________________________
nearly in line....
.....strange continuity problems
Alert moderator
Edited by - Lilley on 2008/08/06 13:24:35 |
Ken Masters
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
3,356 posts Joined: Feb, 2007
|
Posted - 2008/08/06 : 16:06:27
I hear you're supposed to smell lavender when there is a ghost around. Has anyone ever smelled this as these experiences happen?
You're also suppose to smell s**t when the devil is present. I'd imagine there would be a lot of s**t flying around if the devil ever was present lol. Most likely from my arse LMAO!!
__________________________________
FSH V2 - FREE Mixed & Unmixed Digital Album!
Music from Fracus & Darwin, M-Project, Sc@r, Future Shock, IYF & Nobody & more!
Download FREE >> http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=74301
Alert moderator
|
Smoogie
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
5,481 posts Joined: Mar, 2006
|
Posted - 2008/08/06 : 18:14:08
quote: Originally posted by FingazMc:
[I belive in ghost's actually but i also belive in acid flashbacks so alot of my weird little "experiences" are most likely my pickled brain having a good old remenise.
You did Acid before? Any good stories? I have taken pills a few times & saw some weird stuff myself! Not like an Acid trip but I had some dodgey ones called Mitsibihi Turbos once which I found have sometimes been laced with Ketamine which gives very weird effects!
Back on topic I have always wanted to go into a few old buildings to see if they are haunted but down my way most old buildings get replaced with yet another block of flats for old people!
I also have a story about an old hotel once but wasn't really anything to do with ghosts!
__________________________________
.
Alert moderator
|