| Author |
Thread |
|
Andy_Influx
Advanced Member
    

 Australia
2,459 posts Joined: Apr, 2007
|
Posted - 2008/09/28 : 09:18:10
I just watched the first two episodes of season 4 and its getting very contraversial... just wondering if anyone watches it?
__________________________________
New Future Shock Hardcore: https://soundcloud.com/futureshockgroup
Alert moderator 
|
djDMS
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
9,325 posts Joined: Feb, 2003
572 hardcore releases
|
Posted - 2008/10/04 : 17:42:49
I do.
Still watching series 3 so don't go giving anything away son!
__________________________________
Taking my time to perfect the beat
Alert moderator
|
Jay-Owen
Advanced Member
    

 Belgium
1,430 posts Joined: Aug, 2006
|
Posted - 2008/10/04 : 19:33:02
Nope, but I watch the crap on Youtube sometimes
__________________________________
The Sweet M&J on Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSweetMandJ Become a fan on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/TheSweetMandJ Visit our website! http://www.thesweetmandj.com Email at: [email protected]
Alert moderator
|
Andy_Influx
Advanced Member
    

 Australia
2,459 posts Joined: Apr, 2007
|
Posted - 2008/10/05 : 01:42:02
quote: Originally posted by djDMS:
I do.
Still watching series 3 so don't go giving anything away son!
Don't watch it on tv... download the episodes you havent seen... its not like you have to pay for them or anything in the first place lol... well we don't... its on free-to-air tv here.
__________________________________
New Future Shock Hardcore: https://soundcloud.com/futureshockgroup
Alert moderator
|