| Author |
Thread |
|
Jay-Owen
Advanced Member
    

 Belgium
1,430 posts Joined: Aug, 2006
|
Posted - 2008/10/06 : 03:27:56
I don't know if I'm the first to do this, but I thought I'd announce the idea. I just made a user called HappyHardcoredotcom on Youtube, which could become a channel that posts videos and tracks made by users of the site (to promote their music) or to advertise for the site!
Has this already been done?
If not, opinions?
__________________________________
The Sweet M&J on Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSweetMandJ Become a fan on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/TheSweetMandJ Visit our website! http://www.thesweetmandj.com Email at: [email protected]
Alert moderator 
|
Vitalism
Advanced Member
    

 Canada
1,707 posts Joined: Oct, 2005
|
Posted - 2008/10/06 : 05:02:28
sounds like a good idea, not sure how that will pan out exactly but it could prove to be useful
Alert moderator
|
Project-Industrial
Advanced Member
    

 Netherlands
2,481 posts Joined: Nov, 2005
33 hardcore releases
|
Posted - 2008/10/06 : 06:25:04
sounds cool :)
__________________________________
Alias:
- Project Industrial
- Disease
http://www.project-industrial.com http://www.discogs.com/label/Furious+Monkey+Records http://www.furiousmonkeyrecords.com/
Alert moderator
|
SPOOX
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
2,629 posts Joined: Jul, 2006
|
Posted - 2008/10/06 : 09:11:48
Not a bad idea.
__________________________________
Spoox (Darren)
Alert moderator
|
acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
5,000 posts Joined: Apr, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/10/06 : 09:19:32
yeah! couple of adverts and promo's of our free tunes and stuff!
but wouldnt it be easier to use a banner using flash or shockwave? like the ones we already see on the site to advertise..?
__________________________________
Aka Archefluxx
Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/archefluxx Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/afbofficial Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk
Alert moderator
|
whispering
Moderator
    

 Finland
8,424 posts Joined: Nov, 2002
|
Posted - 2008/10/06 : 09:24:18
quote: Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
but wouldnt it be easier to use a banner using flash or shockwave? like the ones we already see on the site to advertise..?
If you mean the banners on YouTube, then you have to be a partner to get those.
Alert moderator
|