Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Fu*k the Macarena
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
TigerW00kie

Sweden
20 posts
Posted - 2001/05/10 :  06:30:25  Show profile Send a private message  Visit TigerW00kie's homepage
I just wonder, who did Fu*k the Macarena? A great track 'n somebody says it's Weird Al 'n others say Adam Sandler. Do any1 of you know?

..I Wanna Party All Night Long..

Alert moderator
Soren

United States
499 posts
Posted - 2001/05/10 :  09:46:14  Show profile  Send a private message
It's actually not Weird Al or Adam Sandler, although ppl generally peddle all comedy MP3's under those 2 names if they think the track is cool and don't know who made it. Im pretty sure this was just made by some guy in a basement somewhere with a tape deck and a microphone cause the recording quality is horrid. Although it is pretty funny. But hey, what do i know??? ^_^

Edited by - soren on 10 May 2001 09:47:32

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Skeenip
Average Member

Australia
228 posts
Skeenip has attended 1 event
Posted - 2001/05/10 :  09:49:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Skeenip's homepage
Well going by my friends they say Rob Gee.... but i've seen it somewhere else by some other guy, can't remember though...if i find out who really did it you'll see another post

"...Will there ever come a day, when I can turn around and say, It's alright now..."

Sander

Netherlands
98 posts
Posted - 2001/05/10 :  10:05:45  Show profile  Send a private message
I think it is mc rage if I good remember. Also a song just to earn money with it (very bad video clip also) because a few years ago hardcore was very comercial here in holland. This kind of songs destroyed the hardcore scene.. thank god it is underground again, but it's not like the old days anymore :(

-------------
* Ok gabbers from Italy and Holland, it's time for a ******* war, so join the army of hardcore and clap your hands to this *

oldskool
Starting Member

Australia
-973 posts
Posted - 2001/05/10 :  20:20:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit oldskool's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Sander:

I think it is mc rage if I good remember. Also a song just to earn money with it (very bad video clip also) because a few years ago hardcore was very comercial here in holland. This kind of songs destroyed the hardcore scene.. thank god it is underground again, but it's not like the old days anymore :(

-------------
* Ok gabbers from Italy and Holland, it's time for a ******* war, so join the army of hardcore and clap your hands to this *

this track was produced by Dj Pagan, also the creator of "Rave and B-Free" and co-produced with Omar Santana

I Can Never Face Another Day.....Yeah....If there ain't no raver's groove to let me play...."

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page