| Author |
Thread |
|
Jackol
Senior Member
   

 United States
440 posts Joined: Nov, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/12/04 : 08:37:54
it's funny how when we start to get older, the shit we want becomes more vague.
but **** that im still 17 so i want a stanton t.90 (for rippin da vinylz), an external usb sound card, new earbuds for my ipod, and cash cuz i can't think of anything else.
__________________________________
Gammer sits upon a cradle of clouds with the likes of orbit1, cube::hard and sharkey casting bolts of anthems down upon thine ravers
Alert moderator
|
sense_of_hardcore
New Member


 United Kingdom
44 posts Joined: Feb, 2007
|
Posted - 2008/12/04 : 23:38:45
There's not much that I want really. I remember as a kid there were always plenty of things I wanted, now these days I'm not quite so fussed. I usually prefer gifts that I need rather than I want or more practical gifts.
I'll probably get one Xbox 360 game, probably COD5 and the new Batman DVD when it comes out. Mostly I guess I'll be getting money which is fine.
Alert moderator
|
Fritzy
Junior Member
 

 United States
114 posts Joined: Dec, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/12/05 : 01:16:26
quote: Originally posted by sense_of_hardcore:
I'll probably get one Xbox 360 game, probably COD5 and the new Batman DVD when it comes out. Mostly I guess I'll be getting money which is fine.
When you say COD5 you mean W@W right? People get it confused... W@W doesn't have a number... and if it did it's 4.5... and yeah there's a difference. :)
And The Dark Knight DVD is going to be great... the Blu-Ray is going to be L-E-G-I-T
Alert moderator
|
bulby_g
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
7,193 posts Joined: Apr, 2004
430 hardcore releases
|
Posted - 2008/12/05 : 10:48:29
quote: Originally posted by Jax:
acoustic foam :)
Still saving for mine! Can't wait to get my tiles and bass traps up. My old man was taking the piss saying it's about time I had my own softroom. Git. :P
My parents gave me some money to get a jacket and some other clothes.
Don't know what I'm getting off the mrs or anyone else.
Guess I'm getting too old for a proper christmas list. :(
__________________________________
www.myspace.com/bulbyg
Alert moderator
|
Andy_Influx
Advanced Member
    

 Australia
2,459 posts Joined: Apr, 2007
|
Posted - 2008/12/05 : 13:58:08
quote: Originally posted by bulby_g:
quote: Originally posted by Jax:
acoustic foam :)
Still saving for mine! Can't wait to get my tiles and bass traps up. My old man was taking the piss saying it's about time I had my own softroom. Git. :P
My parents gave me some money to get a jacket and some other clothes.
Don't know what I'm getting off the mrs or anyone else.
Guess I'm getting too old for a proper christmas list. :(
I want to send vegemite to you, Gaz.
__________________________________
New Future Shock Hardcore: https://soundcloud.com/futureshockgroup
Alert moderator
|
bulby_g
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
7,193 posts Joined: Apr, 2004
430 hardcore releases
|
Posted - 2008/12/05 : 15:01:28
I think my brother has already got me some but I guess you can never have too much. Most animals lick that stuff off of ANYTHING. Thank you. :)
Send it to my work address though, I've offered to work through the holidays for no money. Get to spend time with all my friends that way.
__________________________________
www.myspace.com/bulbyg
Alert moderator
|
Andy_Influx
Advanced Member
    

 Australia
2,459 posts Joined: Apr, 2007
|
Posted - 2008/12/06 : 05:00:37
quote: Originally posted by bulby_g:
I think my brother has already got me some but I guess you can never have too much. Most animals lick that stuff off of ANYTHING. Thank you. :)
Send it to my work address though, I've offered to work through the holidays for no money. Get to spend time with all my friends that way.
Kinda ruins the fun if you've had it before...
__________________________________
New Future Shock Hardcore: https://soundcloud.com/futureshockgroup
Alert moderator
|
scottyd2k9
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
697 posts Joined: Dec, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/12/07 : 13:12:26
I want a house , someone robbed mine the other day and toed it away because the wood was coming apart and the plastic froze..
__________________________________
All Good Things Come To An End !!
Alert moderator
|
Fritzy
Junior Member
 

 United States
114 posts Joined: Dec, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/12/08 : 05:52:41
quote: Originally posted by scottyd2k9:
I want a house , someone robbed mine the other day and toed it away because the wood was coming apart and the plastic froze..
Wh-what... the... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE???????!!!!!!!!!
Alert moderator
|