| Author |
Thread |
|
Jay-Owen
Advanced Member
    

 Belgium
1,430 posts Joined: Aug, 2006
|
Posted - 2008/12/10 : 11:37:15


__________________________________
The Sweet M&J on Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSweetMandJ Become a fan on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/TheSweetMandJ Visit our website! http://www.thesweetmandj.com Email at: [email protected]
Alert moderator
|
Andy_Influx
Advanced Member
    

 Australia
2,459 posts Joined: Apr, 2007
|
Posted - 2008/12/10 : 12:01:51
I think this is extremely fitting considering the theme of this website.
__________________________________
New Future Shock Hardcore: https://soundcloud.com/futureshockgroup
Alert moderator
|
raindancerob
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
1,585 posts Joined: Sep, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/12/10 : 12:36:50
quote: Originally posted by Jay-Owen:
quote: Originally posted by Lilley:
i take it personally when im called a liar
I know, I do aswell. But the point is, he's just taking the piss. Anyway, I'm not gonna get into an argument over this, I'm not involved in the conflict
i was messing, uno joking.
__________________________________
raindancerob.com
Alert moderator
|
raindancerob
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
1,585 posts Joined: Sep, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/12/10 : 12:37:53
quote: Originally posted by Andy_Influx:
I think this is extremely fitting considering the theme of this website.

that ones a classic, but it still cracks me up everytime that i see it :o)
__________________________________
raindancerob.com
Alert moderator
|
Starstruck
Advanced Member
    

 Australia
1,152 posts Joined: Jul, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/12/10 : 13:21:05
quote: Originally posted by Andy_Influx:
I think this is extremely fitting considering the theme of this website.

heheheheheheheheh :D :D :D
__________________________________
Starstruck - Australia With Force Records
Alert moderator
|
Jay-Owen
Advanced Member
    

 Belgium
1,430 posts Joined: Aug, 2006
|
Posted - 2008/12/10 : 14:02:42
My fave is and always will be:

I know I already posted it in 'hello', but it's so funny it's worth posting twice
__________________________________
The Sweet M&J on Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSweetMandJ Become a fan on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/TheSweetMandJ Visit our website! http://www.thesweetmandj.com Email at: [email protected]
Alert moderator
|
Jay-Owen
Advanced Member
    

 Belgium
1,430 posts Joined: Aug, 2006
|
Posted - 2008/12/10 : 14:05:45
Or maybe this one:
__________________________________
The Sweet M&J on Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSweetMandJ Become a fan on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/TheSweetMandJ Visit our website! http://www.thesweetmandj.com Email at: [email protected]
Alert moderator
|
Starstruck
Advanced Member
    

 Australia
1,152 posts Joined: Jul, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/12/10 : 14:07:42
Oh No!!! He is????! :P
__________________________________
Starstruck - Australia With Force Records
Alert moderator
|
raindancerob
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
1,585 posts Joined: Sep, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/12/10 : 14:18:49
quote: Originally posted by Jay-Owen:
Or maybe this one:

haha you'v been court out now havent you
__________________________________
raindancerob.com
Alert moderator
|
Revs
Advanced Member
    

 Austria
2,583 posts Joined: Oct, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/12/10 : 19:51:43
haha yea I've already seen that one :D
how about this one :

hahahahaha roflmaolol
Alert moderator
|
raindancerob
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
1,585 posts Joined: Sep, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/12/10 : 21:12:18
lol my male cat looked like that just when he escaped & got outside lol
__________________________________
raindancerob.com
Alert moderator
|
Revs
Advanced Member
    

 Austria
2,583 posts Joined: Oct, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/12/10 : 21:17:27
haha yea mine too :D
Alert moderator
|
raindancerob
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
1,585 posts Joined: Sep, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/12/10 : 21:22:31
the little c*nt lol
__________________________________
raindancerob.com
Alert moderator
Edited by - raindancerob on 2008/12/10 21:23:10 |
Jay-Owen
Advanced Member
    

 Belgium
1,430 posts Joined: Aug, 2006
|
Posted - 2008/12/10 : 21:29:33
I've got a massive stock of these somewhere...
__________________________________
The Sweet M&J on Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSweetMandJ Become a fan on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/TheSweetMandJ Visit our website! http://www.thesweetmandj.com Email at: [email protected]
Alert moderator
|
raindancerob
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
1,585 posts Joined: Sep, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/12/10 : 23:07:50
:o)
__________________________________
raindancerob.com
Alert moderator
|