My Area
Register
Donate
Help
FAQ
About us
Links
Articles
Competitions
Interviews
About HHC.com DJs
T-shirts and merchandise
Profile
Register
Active Topics
Topic Stats
Members
Search
Bookmarks
Add event
Label search
Artist search
Release / Track search

Raver's online
 Total online 858
 Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 
 All forums
 General discussion
 

Hell yeah, New Year, New Raver!

 Printer friendly
 

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Righteous9
Advanced Member



United States
1,506 posts
Joined: Jun, 2004
Righteous9 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2009/01/23 :  13:46:36  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Righteous9's homepage
I'm gonna be chillin' with Rebel Alliance so, you'll see me more Hardcore than usaul because most times I'm isolated but yeah, they invited me for a Drink, So I'll really be raving instead of posting ******** on my computer! I'm the quiet type but, we'll see how it goes...

__________________________________
http://www.twitter.com/DJ_Ghostly
http://www.soundcloud.com/DJ_Ghostly
http://www.mixcloud.com/DJ_Ghostly
http://www.facebook.com/matthew.djghostly.mccoy
http://www.rapfamily.info
"Strictly Wax!!!"


Alert moderator

Edited by - Righteous9 on 2009/01/23 13:47:05
Triquatra
Moderator



United Kingdom
12,088 posts
Joined: Nov, 2003
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/01/23 :  14:08:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage
its the quiet ones they say you're supposed to look out for.....*suspicious eyes*

__________________________________
Forthcoming Tracks!
http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk/ - http://CLSM.net - FB/SC




Alert moderator Go to top of page
Jay-Owen
Advanced Member



Belgium
1,430 posts
Joined: Aug, 2006
Jay-Owen has attended 7 events
Posted - 2009/01/23 :  21:34:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jay-Owen's homepage
I'm sorry, who are Rebel Alliance?

__________________________________
The Sweet M&J on Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSweetMandJ

Become a fan on Facebook!:
http://www.facebook.com/TheSweetMandJ

Visit our website!
http://www.thesweetmandj.com

Email at:
[email protected]




Alert moderator Go to top of page
Brian K
Advanced Member



United States
8,663 posts
Joined: Sep, 2001


528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/01/24 :  01:46:40  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by Jay-Owen:
I'm sorry, who are Rebel Alliance?



midwest (more so chicago) hardcore promoters

shesh don't you european people know about local scenes? =P


__________________________________
"we'll delete the weak"


Alert moderator Go to top of page
Jay-Owen
Advanced Member



Belgium
1,430 posts
Joined: Aug, 2006
Jay-Owen has attended 7 events
Posted - 2009/01/24 :  09:51:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jay-Owen's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Brian K:
quote:
Originally posted by Jay-Owen:
I'm sorry, who are Rebel Alliance?



midwest (more so chicago) hardcore promoters

shesh don't you european people know about local scenes? =P



I'm sorry, I'm my little Island. We don't have Hardcore, so I listen to England's local scene...


__________________________________
The Sweet M&J on Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSweetMandJ

Become a fan on Facebook!:
http://www.facebook.com/TheSweetMandJ

Visit our website!
http://www.thesweetmandj.com

Email at:
[email protected]


Alert moderator Go to top of page



New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.48 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2026 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page