My Area
Register
Donate
Help
FAQ
About us
Links
Articles
Competitions
Interviews
About HHC.com DJs
T-shirts and merchandise
Profile
Register
Active Topics
Topic Stats
Members
Search
Bookmarks
Add event
Label search
Artist search
Release / Track search

Raver's online
 Total online 1874
 Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 

S.I.D.R. presentz 'Happy Hour Vol.2:Sex Edition'

 Printer friendly
 

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
sidr
Starting Member



Russia
4 posts
Joined: Dec, 2008
Posted - 2009/02/08 :  18:45:58  Show profile Send a private message  Visit sidr's homepage
Salut, People!

I Present My New UK Happy Hardcore Mix:

* S.I.D.R. presentz... 'Happy Hour Vol.2 :Sex Edition' *

Styles: UK Happy Hardcore
Mix length: 54:39
File size: 125.1 Ìá
Format: MP3, 320
Source: Vinyl + CD

Tracklist & Download Here:

Link:

http://s.i.d.r.pdj.ru/promos/559852/S_I_D_R_Happy_Hour_Vol_2_Sex_Edition.html

P.S.: Comment Please! ;)


Alert moderator
rosin007
Senior Member



Norway
409 posts
Joined: Oct, 2008
Posted - 2009/02/08 :  19:35:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rosin007's homepage
As I am not very good in russian, where is the download button?

Edit: Never mind, I found it.


__________________________________
"Last week I stated that this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her sister and now wish to withdraw that statement." - Mark Twain.




Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - rosin007 on 2009/02/08 20:07:33
sidr
Starting Member



Russia
4 posts
Joined: Dec, 2008
Posted - 2009/02/08 :  21:29:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sidr's homepage
2 rosin007: Special 4 You, I Downloaded My Mix On Rapidshare!

Link 1 (Mix):

http://rapidshare.com/files/195700985/S.I.D.R._-_Happy_Hour_2__Sex_Edition_.mp3.html


Link 2 (Tracklist):

http://rapidshare.com/files/195702371/S.I.D.R._presentz...__Happy_Hour_Vol.2____Tracklist__.doc.html

KEEP IT HARD! ;)


Alert moderator Go to top of page
Triquatra
Moderator



United Kingdom
12,088 posts
Joined: Nov, 2003
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/02/09 :  08:36:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage
cheers, downloadness now :)

__________________________________
Forthcoming Tracks!
http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk/ - http://CLSM.net - FB/SC




Alert moderator Go to top of page
Triquatra
Moderator



United Kingdom
12,088 posts
Joined: Nov, 2003
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/02/09 :  15:03:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage
not being funny but it sounds like a computer mix...and is that a scratch sample at 51mins in? i swear ive heard it other places before...

__________________________________
Forthcoming Tracks!
http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk/ - http://CLSM.net - FB/SC




Alert moderator Go to top of page



New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.19 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2026 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page