Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Moved: New two hour long set
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Roy Padron

Spain
24 posts
Posted - 2009/02/28 :  15:58:33  Show profile Send a private message
Hi guys,

I was meaning to post another set of mine but did not want to do it until I got the tracklist sorted.

So here it is, in total 38 tracks were mixed, I used three decks and it is almost two hours long.

It follows my style of mixing two or three tunes at a same time for the whole length so as to create new stuff. However, it is not as frequent as with my last set so I think this one will suit everyone's tastes.

I appreciate any feedback.

Set:

http://91.121.76.67/roy/Roy%20Padron%20-%20Unparalleled%20Euphoria%20(UK%20Hardcore%20set).mp3

Enjoy!

Cheers

Roy Padron

Alert moderator

Edited by - Roy Padron on 2009/02/28 16:02:19
Roy Padron

Spain
24 posts
Posted - 2009/02/28 :  16:00:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Roy Padron's homepage
Here is the tracklist. There are some tunes that I cannot remember their name as I don't have acces to the tunes right now.

Cheers

Roy Padron

Tracklist:

* removed - sorry we get legal and complaint letters *

Alert moderator Go to top of page
wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2009/02/28 :  18:12:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
far too fast mate, slow it down a bit, other that that it wud be fine

choonland
Advanced Member

Colombia
1,100 posts
Posted - 2009/02/28 :  18:49:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit choonland's homepage
wow, that must have been hardwork, three decks, two hours, respect!

downloading

... oh and, we are not suposed to post the tracklist. if you want post a link to it, or wait the interested ones ask you for it by private message

Edited by - choonland on 2009/02/28 18:52:35
Roy Padron

Spain
24 posts
Posted - 2009/02/28 :  19:07:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Roy Padron's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
far too fast mate, slow it down a bit, other that that it wud be fine

That's my style mate. I actually find current UK hardcore to be slow for my liking.

Thanks for the feedback.

Roy Padron

Spain
24 posts
Posted - 2009/02/28 :  19:11:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Roy Padron's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Naturatech:
wow, that must have been hardwork, three decks, two hours, respect!

downloading

... oh and, we are not suposed to post the tracklist. if you want post a link to it, or wait the interested ones ask you for it by private message

Thanks. I love dj-ing and challenges, unfortunately I don't get to dj very often due to other life commitments but when I do it, I like to do it big.

Let me know what you think of it.

I posted the tracklist as I had people asking for the playlist with my previous set. Is it ok if I host it elsewhere and provide a link then?

Thanks!

rosin007

Norway
409 posts
Posted - 2009/02/28 :  20:32:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rosin007's homepage
Awesome track selection! Totally love you style mate. What have you set the bpm to in this set?

If anyone knows which tune the number 11 by Anon is, please tell me.

Edited by - rosin007 on 2009/02/28 20:33:45
Roy Padron

Spain
24 posts
Posted - 2009/02/28 :  20:47:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Roy Padron's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by rosin007:
Awesome track selection! Totally love you style mate. What have you set the bpm to in this set?

If anyone knows which tune the number 11 by Anon is, please tell me.

Thanks, it is 200 BPM aprox.

I'll have access to my tunes tomorrow so I will let you know of this tune and try to fill in the few others too.

DJ-Intensity
Advanced Member

United States
1,903 posts
Posted - 2009/02/28 :  22:00:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Intensity's homepage
Wow this is amazing.

Roy Padron

Spain
24 posts
Posted - 2009/02/28 :  22:10:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Roy Padron's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Intensity:
Wow this is amazing.

Sorry buddy, care to explain? I would not be suprised if you were amazed at the fact that I dare to play my tunes so fast (people have been surprised at this).

Cheers!

Roy Padron

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2009/03/01 :  16:35:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
i dont mind the speed its played at roy, its just the fact the vocal sound all chipmunky.

cant you pitch the speed up so that the vocals dont sound all chipmunky, thats the only thing that puts me off, as the mix is really good otherwise

Roy Padron

Spain
24 posts
Posted - 2009/03/13 :  08:23:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Roy Padron's homepage
Hey thanks for the feedback Wong.

I do believe there is a way to increase the pitch without having the vocals sound all chipmunky but I am very limited in regards to equipment. Plus, the chipmunky stuff is not that bad in my opinion and I actually like it as it is, that is why I mix at that speed. I find it gives the mix even more power and adds to the chaotic-yet-under-control aspect of my mixes.

Roy Padron

Roy Padron

Spain
24 posts
Posted - 2009/03/13 :  08:27:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Roy Padron's homepage
On another note, I have the tracklist prepared for those who want to request it. Altogether there are 38 tunes mixed in two hours.

I will possibly be doing a new mix tonight and I have some ideas of what tunes to use. It is going to be something you guys will have never heard before.

Cheers!

Roy Padron

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.44 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page