Page: 
of 12

Author Thread  
Lorenzo.Tweakn
Advanced Member

United States
1,327 posts
Lorenzo.Tweakn has attended 2 events
Posted - 2009/04/06 :  22:28:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lorenzo.Tweakn's homepage  Reply with quote
cd is gunna be beast as hell.
Cheever(very overlooked)& lumin8-eastern sea is amazing(isnt gunna be a new futurenoize release?)
Angel Eyes - Stay With Me (Orbit1 Remix) prolly one of Orbit1's best remixes.
Cotts & Whitey - Activate Your Energy (Sash Dee & MC Age-O Remix) original was amazing.hope the really is even better
Audien & Naggy - Lopiszsk,glad to c audien & naggy get a song released on a cd.very overlooked

Lumin8 - Here With Me n
Harry H - It's Time
more artist that are overlooked.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Sash Dee

Germany
26 posts
Posted - 2009/04/07 :  00:49:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sash Dee's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo.Tweakn:
cd is gunna be beast as hell.
Cheever(very overlooked)& lumin8-eastern sea is amazing(isnt gunna be a new futurenoize release?)
Angel Eyes - Stay With Me (Orbit1 Remix) prolly one of Orbit1's best remixes.
Cotts & Whitey - Activate Your Energy (Sash Dee & MC Age-O Remix) original was amazing.hope the really is even better
Audien & Naggy - Lopiszsk,glad to c audien & naggy get a song released on a cd.very overlooked

Lumin8 - Here With Me n
Harry H - It's Time
more artist that are overlooked.

I can say, My Remix is great.
It has many differents to the original.
It have an Mc in it and a modulated mellow, i think u all guys will love it ;)

DeezeNuts

United States
60 posts
Posted - 2009/04/07 :  03:07:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DeezeNuts's homepage  Reply with quote
This Album is gonna be fking HARD BODY.

Grats to the DJs on this album

iano

United Kingdom
37 posts
Posted - 2009/04/07 :  10:37:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit iano's homepage  Reply with quote
Sweet... I love Dj Cotts mixes. We always have them banging out before we go clubbin every Friday & Sat. Hearing that they are doing CD mixes has made my day :) Top quality & well done! Just get the advertising up on youtube and this wee album will sell lots and fast! Just look at how many people are tuning into these guys. Well done again and thanks for your efforts... It will be a stomper Yeo!

Miikkii
Average Member

Australia
215 posts
Miikkii has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/04/07 :  10:42:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Miikkii's homepage  Reply with quote
Congratulations Ravine & Cotts. Great to see you guys doing a album project. Looks like a great tracklist, Do see alot of Orbit1, Inverse, Lumin8 etc. Would have liked a little more variety. But they are some of the best aussie producers out there so i cant complain!

Gonna be a great CD. Too bad i cant order it though :( Just another CD that i CANT DAMN BUY!

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/04/07 :  10:59:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
why cant you buy it?

Miikkii
Average Member

Australia
215 posts
Posted - 2009/04/07 :  11:41:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Miikkii's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
why cant you buy it?

Wont have no money for months, Buying a new PC and i have to save literally...EVERYTHING i get. :( Plus my parents wont let me use their credit card for anything other that my computer parts...Sad i know. Under 18 also so no paypal for me.

Edited by - Miikkii on 2009/04/07 11:42:55
whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2009/04/07 :  11:50:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Miikkii:
Wont have no money for months, Buying a new PC and i have to save literally...EVERYTHING i get. :( Plus my parents wont let me use their credit card for anything other that my computer parts...Sad i know. Under 18 also so no paypal for me.

You can order online using Visa Electron in most places.

Miikkii
Average Member

Australia
215 posts
Posted - 2009/04/07 :  11:57:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Miikkii's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
quote:

You can order online using Visa Electron in most places.

Some sort of Credit/Debit card?

I might try and push my computer back a little bit to buy it :P Thanks anyways.

Edited by - Miikkii on 2009/04/07 11:58:25
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Posted - 2009/04/07 :  11:59:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
why cant you buy it?

dare i ask how you bought the songs for all your mp3 mixes you've been putting up then?

Miikkii
Average Member

Australia
215 posts
Posted - 2009/04/07 :  12:43:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Miikkii's homepage  Reply with quote
With my money? I said i wasn't able to because i have to save all my money on the computer. My other option was to ask my parents to use their credit card and not pay them back for it. What i have been doing in the past is getting to use their credit card to buy the tracks, and then paying them the money back (Straight away of course, They don't wait for their money).

Now i am going the push the PC back a bit, That's no longer a problem since i can pay them back for it. :)

EDIT: I know i said they wouldn't let me use the card, Didn't word it properly mate, Sorry.

Edited by - Miikkii on 2009/04/07 12:46:38
Ravine
Average Member

Australia
209 posts
Ravine has attended 13 events
Posted - 2009/04/07 :  13:51:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ravine's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
With my money? I said i wasn't able to because i have to save all my money on the computer. My other option was to ask my parents to use their credit card and not pay them back for it. What i have been doing in the past is getting to use their credit card to buy the tracks, and then paying them the money back (Straight away of course, They don't wait for their money).

Now i am going the push the PC back a bit, That's no longer a problem since i can pay them back for it. :)

EDIT: I know i said they wouldn't let me use the card, Didn't word it properly mate, Sorry.

It's okay.

I can't afford my own CD either.

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,046 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2009/04/07 :  13:58:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage  Reply with quote
Nice one guys, this looks awesome! Congrat's.

Miikkii
Average Member

Australia
215 posts
Posted - 2009/04/07 :  13:59:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Miikkii's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ravine:
quote:

It's okay.

I can't afford my own CD either.

Lol ok now theres no need for sarcasm!

Jeez this thread is not about me and my damn money problems!. ITS ABOUT THE ALBUM!

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Posted - 2009/04/07 :  14:00:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
strewth..just how much is this album going to cost?!?!?!?! lol ;)

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 12 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 8  9  10  11  12
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.17 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page