| Author |
Thread |
|
Revs
Advanced Member
    

 Austria
2,583 posts Joined: Oct, 2008
|
Posted - 2009/04/14 : 23:21:37
woooohooooo I'm back from holiday :)
Just wanted to say hi. Hi. lol ;P
Alert moderator 
|
Ken Masters
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
3,356 posts Joined: Feb, 2007
|
Posted - 2009/04/14 : 23:29:16
Thank god your back! I haven't slept a wink since you've been gone
only jokin buddy, where ya been then?
__________________________________
FSH V2 - FREE Mixed & Unmixed Digital Album!
Music from Fracus & Darwin, M-Project, Sc@r, Future Shock, IYF & Nobody & more!
Download FREE >> http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=74301
Alert moderator
|
Revs
Advanced Member
    

 Austria
2,583 posts Joined: Oct, 2008
|
Posted - 2009/04/14 : 23:42:10
Lol :D
I've been somewhere in Croatia/Italy, in a Hotel just beside the sea, and later in our own House =)
Was awesum. I feel like in summer now x)
Alert moderator
|
Triquatra
Moderator
    

 United Kingdom
12,088 posts Joined: Nov, 2003
|
Posted - 2009/04/15 : 00:03:15
welcome back, glad you had a good holiday :)
__________________________________
Forthcoming Tracks!
http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk/ - http://CLSM.net - FB/SC
Alert moderator
|
Revs
Advanced Member
    

 Austria
2,583 posts Joined: Oct, 2008
|
Posted - 2009/04/15 : 00:52:45
Thx :D
We had like 25 °C =D Same over here in Vienna, where I live, but that's not the same without the beach, and the sea, and all that stuff :P
Alert moderator
|