| Author |
Thread |
|
frozt
Senior Member
   

 United States
372 posts Joined: May, 2009
|
Posted - 2009/09/06 : 01:50:32
Guess he tried to do some crazy trick on his bike down at the skatepark with no helmet and fell pretty bad.
I'll let you guys know more, if you care, as I find out.
Alert moderator 
|
acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
5,000 posts Joined: Apr, 2008
|
Posted - 2009/09/06 : 01:54:19
quote: Originally posted by frozt:
Guess he tried to do some crazy trick on his bike down at the skatepark with no helmet and fell pretty bad.
I'll let you guys know more, if you care, as I find out.
get well soon.
lesson to learn, much?
__________________________________
Aka Archefluxx
Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/archefluxx Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/afbofficial Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk
Alert moderator
|
Hard2Get
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
12,639 posts Joined: Jun, 2001
|
Posted - 2009/09/06 : 02:32:24
Must have been pretty damn crazy to crack his skull. Let's hope it turns out ok
Alert moderator
|
frozt
Senior Member
   

 United States
372 posts Joined: May, 2009
|
Posted - 2009/09/06 : 03:14:56
Either he tried something crazy, or he was being a ruhtard.
Alert moderator
|
SPOOX
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
2,629 posts Joined: Jul, 2006
|
Posted - 2009/09/06 : 07:09:45
That sounds nasty. Get well soon.
__________________________________
Spoox (Darren)
Alert moderator
|