Total online 1704
 Radio listeners 190+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Moved: NEW ELECTRONIC BEDLAM005 VINYL OUT MONDAY!!!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
LeeUHF

United Kingdom
78 posts
LeeUHF is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2009/11/20 :  15:31:25  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit LeeUHF's homepage
The new Electronic Bedlam 005 Vinyl Is out Monday 23rd November in all good record shops :)

A1: Cube::Hard - Hold The Beat (Gammer Remix)
http://shop.happyhardcore.com/mp3/27721-a.mp3
A2: Nemesis & Stormtrooper - ****face
http://shop.happyhardcore.com/mp3/27721-b.mp3
AA1: DJ Kurt & MC Mental - Another Dimension
http://shop.happyhardcore.com/mp3/27721-c.mp3
AA2: Lee UHF - Kickdrum Trip (Shanty Remix)
http://shop.happyhardcore.com/mp3/27721-d.mp3

quote:
Shanty and Lee UHF’s Electronic Bedlam drops it’s fifth slamming EP, featuring the freshest dance floor smashers! Gammer is a supreme force of nature in the hardcore scene with numerous productions with Dougal, Sharkey, Kevin Energy and nearly every top DJ, peak time sets at raves across the whole UK and world-wide, and releases on the likes of Essential Platinum, Raver Baby and Evolution to name a few. Debuting on Electronic Bedlam, Gammer takes no prisoners with his remix of Cube::Hard’s freeform anthem ‘Hold The Beat’, which featured on DJ Sy’s Hardcore Heaven mix CD. Next up, Nemesis follows-up his quality releases on Future Dance and hooks up with Thin N Crispy’s Stormtrooper to create a partycore beast where energetic riffs are complimented by a signature vocal which is firmly tongue in cheek. Hardcore at it’s most fun!

Alert moderator

Edited by - Triquatra on 2009/11/20 15:55:09
Rayovac
Advanced Member

United States
2,049 posts
Rayovac has donated money to the site
Posted - 2009/11/20 :  16:20:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rayovac's homepage
Listened to all those tracks and I assure you I will be getting them in my collection as soon as possible! Awesome, especially the Kickdrum Trip remix.

This also means "People read."

Alert moderator Go to top of page
ABET
Average Member

United Kingdom
233 posts
ABET has attended 4 events
Posted - 2009/11/21 :  11:18:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ABET's homepage
Wicked mate, will this be getting a digital release?

LeeUHF

United Kingdom
78 posts
LeeUHF is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2009/11/23 :  19:50:48  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit LeeUHF's homepage
We are aware of the need for digital releases from these vinyls.

And have it on the cards but due to the strictly limited amount of pressings we do we HAVE TO sell through the vinyl first and foremost.

We have an Electronic Bedlam album planned for early next year, Unmixed and in full digital format, along with Mp3's of the Album to boot

Rayovac
Advanced Member

United States
2,049 posts
Rayovac has donated money to the site
Posted - 2009/11/29 :  01:06:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rayovac's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by LeeUHF:
We have an Electronic Bedlam album planned for early next year, Unmixed and in full digital format, along with Mp3's of the Album to boot

I love you.

This also means "People read."

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.02 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page