My Area
Register
Donate
Help
FAQ
About us
Links
Articles
Competitions
Interviews
About HHC.com DJs
T-shirts and merchandise
Profile
Register
Active Topics
Topic Stats
Members
Search
Bookmarks
Add event
Label search
Artist search
Release / Track search

Raver's online
 Total online 253
 Radio listeners 159+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 
 All forums
 Rumors
 Alek K producing hardcore.
 Printer friendly
 

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Sweet As
Junior Member



Australia
87 posts
Joined: Feb, 2009
Posted - 2010/03/09 :  09:18:03  Show profile Send a private message
A dj I know that mixes NRG told me Alex K is going to start dabbling in Hardcore remixes of some of his tracks as well as new productions with Recon and Squad-e through AATW. Does anyone know if this is true?
Noticed Alex K is friends with a few Hardcore Djs on myspace when I checked his page too. I think he'll make some good hardcore tunes. Is a very talented producer even though he is a little commercial.


Alert moderator
Wilky
Banned



United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Joined: Mar, 2008
Posted - 2010/03/09 :  09:50:04  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage
Talented? Stickin the same irritating donk over tune isnt talent... Havin his name plastered all over clubland will be good for aatw and thats it...

__________________________________
R.I.P ush.net

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/wilky

This post was made by Spunk Licker
who is currently on your ignore list .
Display this post.





Alert moderator Go to top of page
acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member



United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Joined: Apr, 2008
Posted - 2010/03/09 :  09:54:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage
poor producer

but people like him

so he gets signed

that is the essence of commercialism.


__________________________________
Aka Archefluxx
Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/archefluxx
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/afbofficial
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk




Alert moderator Go to top of page
Sweet As
Junior Member



Australia
87 posts
Joined: Feb, 2009
Posted - 2010/03/10 :  06:19:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sweet As's homepage
Just because you don't like his music. Does'nt mean he has no talent lol. Do you think Breeze and Styles are talentless too? Their music is produced in a very similar way. Just faster and without the donk.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Triquatra
Moderator



United Kingdom
12,536 posts
Joined: Nov, 2003
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2010/03/10 :  07:36:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage
^^ that would all depend on your standards for talent i guess!


__________________________________
Triquatra/Bee Trax/Cuttlefish
http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk/ - http://CLSM.net -




Alert moderator Go to top of page
Starstruck
Advanced Member



Australia
1,152 posts
Joined: Jul, 2008
Starstruck has attended 5 events
Posted - 2010/03/10 :  08:00:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Starstruck's homepage
Alex K is a pretty poor producer... Musically and production wise.. He's just not that good.

I didn't really hear about him doing any Hardcore, I'm not sure if he would to be honest. But it'd be interesting.


__________________________________
Starstruck - Australia With Force Records


Alert moderator Go to top of page
Wilky
Banned



United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Joined: Mar, 2008
Posted - 2010/03/10 :  11:45:58  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Sweet As:
Just because you don't like his music. Does'nt mean he has no talent lol. Do you think Breeze and Styles are talentless too? Their music is produced in a very similar way. Just faster and without the donk.



seen as u dont post here much and dont know me one shall repeat himself just for u.

Im a styles & breeze fan... Yes they've got talent... Alex k hasnt... He makes/mixes mega shite tunes... But i am dead against donk...


__________________________________
R.I.P ush.net

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/wilky

This post was made by Spunk Licker
who is currently on your ignore list .
Display this post.



Alert moderator Go to top of page
Hard2Get
Advanced Member



United Kingdom
12,835 posts
Joined: Jun, 2001
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2010/03/10 :  19:09:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
Looking at the comments here, it seems highly likely that he will produce Hardcore.



Alert moderator Go to top of page
tru bass
Advanced Member



United Kingdom
1,996 posts
Joined: Jul, 2006
tru bass has attended 11 events
Posted - 2010/03/10 :  19:41:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tru bass's homepage
pics or didn't happen

__________________________________
http://soundcloud.com/shrubman




Alert moderator Go to top of page
Sweet As
Junior Member



Australia
87 posts
Joined: Feb, 2009
Posted - 2010/03/11 :  05:05:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sweet As's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
Originally posted by Sweet As:
Just because you don't like his music. Does'nt mean he has no talent lol. Do you think Breeze and Styles are talentless too? Their music is produced in a very similar way. Just faster and without the donk.



seen as u dont post here much and dont know me one shall repeat himself just for u.

Im a styles & breeze fan... Yes they've got talent... Alex k hasnt... He makes/mixes mega shite tunes... But i am dead against donk...

Ok milky wilky lol I get your point:)





Alert moderator Go to top of page
Wilky
Banned



United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Joined: Mar, 2008
Posted - 2010/03/11 :  08:15:48  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Sweet As:
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
Originally posted by Sweet As:
Just because you don't like his music. Does'nt mean he has no talent lol. Do you think Breeze and Styles are talentless too? Their music is produced in a very similar way. Just faster and without the donk.



seen as u dont post here much and dont know me one shall repeat himself just for u.

Im a styles & breeze fan... Yes they've got talent... Alex k hasnt... He makes/mixes mega shite tunes... But i am dead against donk...

Ok milky wilky lol I get your point:)







thanks darling ;)


__________________________________
R.I.P ush.net

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/wilky

This post was made by Spunk Licker
who is currently on your ignore list .
Display this post.



Alert moderator Go to top of page
Sweet As
Junior Member



Australia
87 posts
Joined: Feb, 2009
Posted - 2010/03/12 :  05:32:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sweet As's homepage
LOL



Alert moderator Go to top of page
AlexTheKid
Starting Member



United Kingdom
18 posts
Joined: Apr, 2010
Posted - 2010/04/29 :  11:02:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AlexTheKid's homepage
Was alright before he went commercial over here. Used to like the Dinky stuff back in the day, if he turns his hand to Hardcore ya never know he might bang out a few decent mixes if he's workin with Re-Con

Alert moderator Go to top of page



New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.25 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2020 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page