DJ Hellfury Advanced Member
Austria
2,220 posts Joined: Feb, 2007
Posted - 2013/04/02 : 16:44:05
I find it more interesting that revs is still a moderator even though he left to house many years ago
Got the tune but I couldnt find any proof that this tune was a free giveaway anymore (yeah, I forgot about that over the years)
__________________________________ Hardcore History - Longest Hardcore Set!
featuring DJs like Thumpa, A.B, JAKAZID, TANUKI, Substanced, Eufeion, S3RL and many more!
Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Youtube: DJHellfury
Alert moderatorEdited by - DJ Hellfury on 2013/04/02 16:46:05
Anderjuk2002 Junior Member
United Kingdom
85 posts Joined: Dec, 2010
_Jay_ Advanced Member
United Kingdom
6,744 posts Joined: Oct, 2011
Posted - 2013/04/03 : 09:22:54
Nice. Had no idea this existed.
This is my favourite mix of that track. Really good! Big guitars and a proper stompy beat. It was on one of those Live Essential bundles from a year or so ago, on TID. Does anyone know who 'Naughty By Nature' actually is?
Samination Advanced Member
Sweden
10,219 posts Joined: Jul, 2004
195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2013/04/03 : 10:41:44
back then I ignored most of Al Storm stuff because I hated most of the stuff out then... Funny how I like the same stuff today. :P
Either that, or it needs a couple of years to grow on me... ****, does that mean I will like Breeze's dubcore in 4 years time?
__________________________________
---------------------------------------------
Samination, Swedish Hardcore DJ
Happy, UK Hardcore, Freeform, Makina and Gabber http://samination.se/ ---------------------------------------------
Alert moderatorEdited by - Samination on 2013/04/03 10:42:25
DJ Hellfury Advanced Member
Austria
2,220 posts Joined: Feb, 2007
Posted - 2013/04/03 : 10:51:59
quote:Originally posted by Samination:
Funny how I like the same stuff today. :P
maybe because everything that doesnt sound like dubcore is an relief for you right now?
quote:Originally posted by Samination:
Either that, or it needs a couple of years to grow on me... ****, does that mean I will like Breeze's dubcore in 4 years time?
It will take some years to get dubcore to an acceptable, more independent-sounding level imo. (not that drumdub clone we have today) .. we will probably appreciate it, like "hardcore with trance riffs plus 4x4" right now, but I really doubt it atm.
__________________________________ Hardcore History - Longest Hardcore Set!
featuring DJs like Thumpa, A.B, JAKAZID, TANUKI, Substanced, Eufeion, S3RL and many more!
Samination Advanced Member
Sweden
10,219 posts Joined: Jul, 2004
195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2013/04/03 : 11:23:33
quote:Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
quote:Originally posted by Samination:
Funny how I like the same stuff today. :P
maybe because everything that doesnt sound like dubcore is an relief for you right now?
No, I started liking that when the electro/minimal drops started getting in
__________________________________
---------------------------------------------
Samination, Swedish Hardcore DJ
Happy, UK Hardcore, Freeform, Makina and Gabber http://samination.se/ ---------------------------------------------