Printer friendly
Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
Entity
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,329 posts
Entity is verified hardcore artist Entity has donated money to the site Entity has attended 3 events
Posted - 2010/03/31 :  21:48:32  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Entity's homepage  Reply with quote
Absolutely hooked on Cube::Hard's cd. Will give the other cd's a whirl shortly :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Rayovac
Advanced Member

United States
2,049 posts
Rayovac has donated money to the site
Posted - 2010/03/31 :  22:27:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rayovac's homepage  Reply with quote
Posted a news article about TATWCV to the front page, hopefully it will appear soon!

This also means "People read."

Bonkers4Life
Advanced Member

Canada
972 posts
Bonkers4Life has attended 6 events
Posted - 2010/03/31 :  22:45:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bonkers4Life's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by mr_dom_uk:
I'm a massive fan of break-beat Hardcore only stuff i actually listen to now a days

so your one of the three people who listen to breakbeat hardcore? lol :P

audiophilic

United Kingdom
20 posts
Posted - 2010/04/01 :  01:07:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit audiophilic's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bonkers4Life:
quote:
I'm a massive fan of break-beat Hardcore only stuff i actually listen to now a days

...Include me in that :P

I'm actually hooked on the Cube::Hard mix. I don't see how the mixing is poor in this--it's not like mixing all breakbeat and all 4/4 kicks would sound the same.

Still, it's pretty good. Wasn't a fan of Certain Love at first, but it's growing on me. And again, Plan B is amazing.

D-tor
Advanced Member

United States
1,143 posts
Posted - 2010/04/01 :  01:56:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit D-tor's homepage  Reply with quote
Yes! This blew me completely off my seat. On ze download.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2010/04/01 :  02:19:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by audiophilic:
quote:
Originally posted by Bonkers4Life:
quote:

...Include me in that :P

include me as well!

and only dislike that i could think of right now (as specific as i can get) the transition b/t Shutdown & the Robot remix on cd1. the clicking sound is much louder when i wear my earplugs, thus making it hard to enjoy the robot track altogether. and it makes the transition sound off-beat

8D
Advanced Member

Canada
820 posts
Posted - 2010/04/01 :  07:47:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 8D's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CrushOnHardcore:
It's password protected so you can't just grab every element and do with it what you want + the font / typography is designed exclusively for the album which was a big job to do ;)
You can grab the one from the first post, or you can get one of these:

Small: http://www.crushonhardcore.com/5/visual_identity/tatwcv_front_500x500.jpg
HQ original: http://www.crushonhardcore.com/5/visual_identity/tatwcv_front.jpg (5,6MB)
HQ alternative black: http://www.crushonhardcore.com/5/visual_identity/tatwcv_front_black.jpg (6,1MB)

thanks ;)

Torpex
Advanced Member

Poland
824 posts
Torpex has attended 5 events
Posted - 2010/04/01 :  08:39:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Torpex's homepage  Reply with quote
Good news for the golden-eared out there: the FLAC version is up on www.CrushOnHardcore.com. It's BIG so it's probably best to settle with our top quality MP3, unless you're superhuman (or Shanty). ;)

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
590 posts
Posted - 2010/04/01 :  16:30:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
The font would be nice actually so I can make CD labels for the discs since there are no per-mix covers that work in a circle like the ones with 4 did :(

CrushOnHardcore
Average Member

Netherlands
237 posts
Posted - 2010/04/01 :  19:05:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CrushOnHardcore's homepage  Reply with quote
"The font would be nice actually so I can make CD labels for the discs since there are no per-mix covers that work in a circle like the ones with 4 did :("

If you really want these I can make them for you? Let me know!

We are featured on KraftyRadio.com @ http://www.kraftyradio.com/coh5
Luna-C wrote something about the project @ http://www.kniteforcerevolution.com/

Its good to see people are spreading the word; just search 'Crush On Hardcore' on Twitter. Your download doesn't work? Use google to find tons of mirrors on rapidshare, hotfile and other filesharing sites by people we don't even know. TATWCV isn't even out for one week and the respons has been great so far. We're currently trying to get an article done for a Dutch free newspaper + a proper review of the whole album and Sequel Of The V is coming real soon. Also, if you live near The Netherlands, come along and you might be lucky and find one of the strictly limited editions which will spread around the country next week. Search the forest, the neareast supermarket or step inside the train to The Hague and you might be lucky to find one..

Sequel Of The V is due out within a few weeks, good times!

Edited by - CrushOnHardcore on 2010/04/01 19:08:43
SILENCZ
Starting Member

United States
4 posts
Posted - 2010/04/01 :  19:58:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SILENCZ's homepage  Reply with quote
yippy, first post. i didn't even know this was coming out till today. I just don't see why yall offer this free. I got COH4 and it's a million gazillion times better than HU4 which I paid for. Anyways, thanks, will download.

CrushOnHardcore
Average Member

Netherlands
237 posts
Posted - 2010/04/01 :  20:59:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CrushOnHardcore's homepage  Reply with quote
"I just don't see why yall offer this free."

Because..?

SILENCZ
Starting Member

United States
4 posts
Posted - 2010/04/01 :  21:22:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SILENCZ's homepage  Reply with quote
question. how do I go about downloading COH1, 2, and 3? seems like the links I've found don't work anymore...

tru bass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,996 posts
tru bass has attended 11 events
Posted - 2010/04/01 :  21:24:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tru bass's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CrushOnHardcore:
"I just don't see why yall offer this free."

Because..?

It is absolutely amazing

Bonkers4Life
Advanced Member

Canada
972 posts
Bonkers4Life has attended 6 events
Posted - 2010/04/01 :  21:41:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bonkers4Life's homepage  Reply with quote
can you determine how many people have downloaded it? if so how many so far?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page