Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 2 new tracks! feedback wanted!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Lorenzo.Tweakn
Advanced Member

United States
1,327 posts
Lorenzo.Tweakn has attended 2 events
Posted - 2010/05/17 :  02:36:21  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Lorenzo.Tweakn's homepage
http://soundcloud.com/lorenzo-tweakn/kesean-beat-tea-time-lorenzo-tweakn-inspiration-mix

and

http://soundcloud.com/lorenzo-tweakn/lorenzo-tweakn-adhd-192kps-unmastered

cheers!

Alert moderator
Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2010/05/18 :  23:23:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
Your productions are getting better and sounding tighter with each track, keep it up

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Lorenzo.Tweakn
Advanced Member

United States
1,327 posts
Posted - 2010/05/18 :  23:38:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lorenzo.Tweakn's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
Your productions are getting better and sounding tighter with each track, keep it up

thanks mate!

redwingz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,483 posts
redwingz has attended 3 events
Posted - 2010/05/19 :  16:16:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit redwingz's homepage
Tea Time -
The kick seems a little over powering in comparison with the bass, maybe its just me, but thats how it comes across.
Very weird sound that comes in around 1.35, always nice to hear something different so kudos for giving that a go.
When the track fully kicks on, its hard to make out which is the lead riff, the piano-type sound seems louder than the saw type synth, not sure if thats how you want it, but the gulf isnt big enough between the two imo, it should be clear which is the main melody. Maybe the lead could use an extra layer.
All in all, not a bad track, just a bit of fine tuning needed i would say.

ADHD -
The kick really needs fattening up, it almost sounds lost in there.
The intro perhaps goes on a little too long and with that simple riff it just sort of gets boring after a bit cause not much seems to change until the drop.
The piano is very nice, liking that, you should have let that ride a bit longer.
The lead that comes in in its place is a nice sound, but the breakdown as a whole isnt epic enough, maybe a big atmospheric pad and a saw type sidechained pad underneath it all would really give it more feeling.
The vocal snippit seems very random, im not even sure what one of them says.
Again, that midsection just goes on for too long with no riff and it gets annoying, id be surprised if most DJs didnt mix out of the track at that point to keep their set interesting.
The second breakdown seems identical to the first :/ Should have spiced it up a bit more, made it different.

Tea time is the best one I would say.

I dont want my comments to sound like Im insulting you, just trying to give a bit of advice and an opinion. No point me saying it sounds great if its not what i really think.

You aint a bad producer though man, especially for your age, so keep at it and keep asking for feedback. Maybe get a couple collabs with people who have done it longer? learn some new tricks etc

http://www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/111477/nsr-records.html

http://www.nsrrecords.co.uk

http://www.imodownload.com/NSR-Records

http://www.junodownload.com/labels/NSR

Lorenzo.Tweakn
Advanced Member

United States
1,327 posts
Posted - 2010/05/19 :  21:36:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lorenzo.Tweakn's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:
Tea Time -
The kick seems a little over powering in comparison with the bass, maybe its just me, but thats how it comes across.
Very weird sound that comes in around 1.35, always nice to hear something different so kudos for giving that a go.
When the track fully kicks on, its hard to make out which is the lead riff, the piano-type sound seems louder than the saw type synth, not sure if thats how you want it, but the gulf isnt big enough between the two imo, it should be clear which is the main melody. Maybe the lead could use an extra layer.
All in all, not a bad track, just a bit of fine tuning needed i would say.

ADHD -
The kick really needs fattening up, it almost sounds lost in there.
The intro perhaps goes on a little too long and with that simple riff it just sort of gets boring after a bit cause not much seems to change until the drop.
The piano is very nice, liking that, you should have let that ride a bit longer.
The lead that comes in in its place is a nice sound, but the breakdown as a whole isnt epic enough, maybe a big atmospheric pad and a saw type sidechained pad underneath it all would really give it more feeling.
The vocal snippit seems very random, im not even sure what one of them says.
Again, that midsection just goes on for too long with no riff and it gets annoying, id be surprised if most DJs didnt mix out of the track at that point to keep their set interesting.
The second breakdown seems identical to the first :/ Should have spiced it up a bit more, made it different.

Tea time is the best one I would say.

I dont want my comments to sound like Im insulting you, just trying to give a bit of advice and an opinion. No point me saying it sounds great if its not what i really think.

You aint a bad producer though man, especially for your age, so keep at it and keep asking for feedback. Maybe get a couple collabs with people who have done it longer? learn some new tricks etc

thanks for the feedback man! its so appericated! ADHD is gettin fixed up by kesean beat today. so maybe ill upload the newer version later this week.

and you're not insulting. you're jus giving honest feedback. which is needed!

cheers!

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page