Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 need id of version of We're Flying High
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
chornaey
Starting Member

United Kingdom
14 posts
Posted - 2011/01/09 :  10:57:55  Show profile Send a private message  Visit chornaey's homepage
Hiya all

http://www.tuneid.com/attachments/hardcore/53063d1294569536-need-id-version-we-re-flying-high-needs-id-we-re-flying-high.mp3

im trying to find this specific version of We're Flying High played by stu allen on his radio show 11th feb 1996

it sounds alot like Stu J + UFO - We're Flying, Man from Uncle Records 011 - but the bass is different, the structure is different and it doesnt have the "get up and move raver" vocal

http://www.tuneid.com/attachments/hardcore/53064d1294569543-need-id-version-we-re-flying-high-stu-j-ufo-we-re-flying-comparison.mp3

it isnt the the two remixes of above on JellyBaby 006, Full On Mix or UFO's Space Is The Place Mix

isnt the version on happy2bhardcore 6 or any version of captain hollywood project - flying high or 3 steps ahead - drop it that i've been able to find

any help appreciated
:)

Alert moderator
Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2011/01/09 :  11:21:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage
Can't help you unfortunately but I like this version aswell! The thing is I'm also looking for a different mix of the song, however it's a Tekno version (do not confuse with Techno) and I can't find it anywhere - it's either very rare, or a mashup.

Oh and if I'm not mistaken there is a version by Firefly (I think he's called like that) aswell, it's not the one chornaey is looking for, but it was given away for free.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2011/01/09 :  14:51:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
the jelly baby ones where made after 1999, so it's kinda obvious its not them :P

Have you taken into account that there could've been another track playing in the background? and that some pressings can sound different.

Also, Stu allen seems to be famous for making bootlegs remixes, so he might've done it.

Firefly started producing around 2004 under a different nickname, so i dont think its him

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2011/01/09 14:53:27
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2011/01/09 :  14:54:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
It will just be some unreleased slightly different mix, and you will never be able to get hold of it. It's good though. It is definitely not released.

Edited by - Hard2Get on 2011/01/09 14:55:36
The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2011/01/16 :  01:28:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage
It is a bootleg, I was listening to that mix 3 months ago in my car, Stu used to come on here now and again and I got a couple of ids from him a few years ago from his mixes, but he didn't do this,

chornaey
Starting Member

United Kingdom
14 posts
Posted - 2011/01/16 :  14:21:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit chornaey's homepage
cheers all

il make do with the man from uncle version and chop it up abit

Jay-Nitro

United Kingdom
139 posts
Posted - 2011/03/08 :  12:41:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jay-Nitro's homepage
could be this

http://www.discogs.com/Captain-Hollywood-Project-Flying-High/master/15758

would be suprised if stu allen played this at any point though. good choon, theres a few mixes I cant recall which is the one I play....doh!

thedjlomo
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 posts
Posted - 2011/03/14 :  01:38:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit thedjlomo's homepage
i think you should search the knite force label i swear i heard it on one of there records hope i helped a bit

Mareat30

United Kingdom
26 posts
Posted - 2011/03/14 :  21:35:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mareat30's homepage
Have a listen to this i'm convinced its the same version, Let me know if it is.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/877892086afe87d8/

TuneHunter
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2020/02/28 :  11:58:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TuneHunter's homepage
The tune you're after is

The Acme Hardcore Company ‎? Flying

Label: Dog & Bone ‎? DOGGY-002, Dog & Bone ‎? DOGGY 002
Format:Vinyl, 12", Promo, White Label, Stickered
Released:1996
Genre:Electronic
Style:Happy Hardcore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyd1OijZViA

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.94 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page