Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HAPPYHARD IS BACK POSSE!!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Eddie
Starting Member

2 posts
Posted - 2001/05/29 :  18:25:08  Show profile Send a private message

well guys im from Northern Ireland and happyhard has a regular slot in laceys niteclub dundalk, kiss 106fm dance radio station and a host of other outlets..but the thing ive noticed is that its given in short bursts ie.a half hour on the radio and at the niteclub... people generally couldnt stick a whole nite of it..and to be honest neither could i ... then again a whole nite of JUST trance wouldnt be my cup of tea either although i love both genres! i think everything is best kept in moderation what do YOU think? POST YOUR VIEW!! OR ????

Alert moderator
silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/05/29 :  22:19:01  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Depends on the crowd, if the crowd is expecting happy hardcore then all night is fine, but if the crowd does not expect happy hardcore or even doesn't know what it is then in small doses is better.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
n/a
Banned

21 posts
Posted - 2001/05/30 :  23:05:13  Show profile  Send a private message
i think irish hardcore is one of the best in the world because the music they produce is based on the true underground sounds.

Trance The Future! This music will help you transcend to a higher plane:http://www.mp3.com.au/PlayASX.ASP?id=13197&Stream=56&File=Test.asx

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.77 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page