Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Future_Shock
Advanced Member

Australia
2,483 posts
Future_Shock has attended 5 events
Posted - 2011/07/22 :  19:03:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Future_Shock's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Can you copy the error message next time, everyone says "the error message" but error messages are always different.

edit: I've made more tweaks let me know how it goes... it's like fine tuning a car :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are very sorry but there was an error on this page. The server administrator has been notified and will investigate this problem.

Thank you for making HappyHardcore.com a better site!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's that error! Doesn't have any details just says that lol

*edit* sometimes the site loads slow. Ie. If i go to a board, it loads slow, but if i click on a topic it loads fast. We're not talking as slow as acrawl but a good 5-10 seconds longer than normal.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Future_Shock on 2011/07/22 19:04:52
Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2011/07/25 :  20:33:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage  Reply with quote
Following error message occured to me for the first time this evening:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'

Timeout expired

/forums/forum.asp, line 412

And every time I have been inactive for a couple of hours, I loose every connection to this site. The webpage simply doesn't want to refresh anymore, but still works, if I use IE instead of Firefox.

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

Edited by - Warnman on 2011/07/25 20:33:33
The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2011/08/01 :  23:10:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
happened to me last night when I tried to edit my Hardcore Heaven post, couldn't go back to the site for about 2 hours!

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2011/08/02 :  02:08:27  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Seems there was a fault power board where the router was, it is getting switched out.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2011/08/03 :  02:00:52  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
I think the DB connection error messages *might* be resolved, please let me know how you get on from now.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2011/08/08 :  09:17:30  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
More tweaks, we're getting there :p

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2011/08/08 :  09:41:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
If i get to my area, its says:

Personal Page for whispering

Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

Server.CreateObject Failed

/forums/inc_mytabs.asp, line 73

800401f3

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2011/08/08 :  09:55:09  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
whispering, yeah I know about that please ignore that for now I will get it.... more concerned about speed and database connectability at this point

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.11 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page