Page: 
of 16

Author Thread  
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2012/01/19 :  21:30:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lilark:
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
funny. I can go around saying "I'm going to hit a jew soon" and get shit for it, but saying "I'm going to hit anyone who complains", and nothing happens?

A threat is a threat, no matter WHO it is aimed for. I'm with Neko here.

Unless Gammer has Tourette's or any other cronic sickness, he is not an exception from rules or laws.

You'll find you'll agree with me alot. i'm always right ;) lol
What rules and laws? what do you expect to happen here? be arrested ffs lmao

This thread is pure laughable, he could of said alot worse than he did, and alot worse does get said on facebook, who honestly cares, the way i look at it and any ordinary person looks at it as a joke or something with no meaning, anyway enuff said, 5 pages of this topic and i couldn't be bothered reading the rest lol

FINALLY. I completely agree, it's sad that people are getting so flustered over it. I'm pretty sure he isn't going to go around hitting people, all of you have said things you didn't mean at one point. Sh*t happens, and there is no reason to make it look like he's really going to go kill people.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/01/19 :  21:40:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
funny. I can go around saying "I'm going to hit a jew soon" and get shit for it, but saying "I'm going to hit anyone who complains", and nothing happens?

Unless Gammer has Tourette's or any other cronic sickness, he is not an exception from rules or laws.

This thread is pure laughable, he could of said alot worse than he did, and alot worse does get said on facebook, who honestly cares, the way i look at it and any ordinary person looks at it as a joke or something with no meaning, anyway enuff said, 5 pages of this topic and i couldn't be bothered reading the rest lol

FINALLY. I completely agree, it's sad that people are getting so flustered over it. I'm pretty sure he isn't going to go around hitting people, all of you have said things you didn't mean at one point. Sh*t happens, and there is no reason to make it look like he's really going to go kill people.

lets see how funny he thinks it is when he gets a ticket for it.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2012/01/19 :  21:58:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lets see how funny he thinks it is when he gets a ticket for it.

Ticket for what lol? Also Craigavon raver is completely right. He said what i said but did it much better lol.

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2012/01/19 :  22:01:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
Cheers lol

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2012/01/19 :  22:21:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
**** both of you. You're hidding behind the "It's on the internet man, it will never happen" facade.

What is the difference from Al-Qaida announcing a threat, to Gammer doing the same? To someone who doesn't know him, THERE IS NONE.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2012/01/19 :  23:01:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
To be fair, i'd rather be punched in the head by all 8 stone of Gammer than beheaded on the internet.

m0nst3r

Australia
308 posts
m0nst3r has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/01/19 :  23:50:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit m0nst3r's homepage  Reply with quote
the only thing scary about gammer is his teeth and if you're going to take a drunken threat personally over the internet then you need to move out of your mums basement and start living a life.

All this thread is, Is a bunch of "wah wah wah...someone said something naughty that wasn't really directed at anyone and I've taken it personally cause I have nothing better to do"

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one" -Charlie sheen

Archefluxx
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,112 posts
Archefluxx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/01/19 :  23:53:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Archefluxx's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by m0nst3r:
the only thing scary about gammer is his teeth and if you're going to take a drunken threat personally over the internet then you need to move out of your mums basement and start living a life.

All this thread is, Is a bunch of "wah wah wah...someone said something naughty that wasn't really directed at anyone and I've taken it personally cause I have nothing better to do"

I read hes married with a child, but I refuse to believe that of anyone who acts like a mentally broken child.

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/01/19 :  23:55:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
Great, so now Gammer is Al-Qaeda
Im starting to think this topic would be better off locked

---
The Spirit at the Edge of Infinity
Check out my cheesy fiddlings here:
http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/

DJ Lawlzy
Advanced Member

Canada
520 posts
DJ Lawlzy has attended 3 events
Posted - 2012/01/20 :  00:30:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Lawlzy's homepage  Reply with quote
Wow this thread is still going.

NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
NekoShuffle has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/01/20 :  01:12:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Lawlzy:

Nobody can blame me for the second half of this, my shit was sorted out pages ago lol

It died, and LoveTheCore bumped it and then it turned into another 'new style' war I think and then trance got involved..and Guetta somehow.

He just trolls himself most of the time, I haven't seen a single post where he hasn't been angry at 'haters' or whatever and he makes some dumbshit point that everyone has to respond to because it's just so ridiculous or extreme. "There are people I'd like to punch the crap out of too the way they bag talented hardcore djs for trying something fresh." come on what kind of person says this really. You want to punch someone because they don't like something you like? These guys are musicians, not sports teams...here in the world of rave music we don't punch people who don't share our opinions or say something we disagree with. Take that attitude elsewhere like a club or a bar or something, that's not what raving is about.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2012/01/20 :  03:05:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by m0nst3r:

Lol he has some pretty messed up teeth alright. I thought he wad getting braces?

And yes he has a daughter and wife. He got married after she was conceived, but not sure if it wad before or after her birth

DJ Lawlzy
Advanced Member

Canada
520 posts
DJ Lawlzy has attended 3 events
Posted - 2012/01/20 :  16:51:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Lawlzy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by NekoShuffle:
quote:

Nobody can blame me for the second half of this, my shit was sorted out pages ago lol

It died, and LoveTheCore bumped it and then it turned into another 'new style' war I think and then trance got involved..and Guetta somehow.

He just trolls himself most of the time, I haven't seen a single post where he hasn't been angry at 'haters' or whatever and he makes some dumbshit point that everyone has to respond to because it's just so ridiculous or extreme. "There are people I'd like to punch the crap out of too the way they bag talented hardcore djs for trying something fresh." come on what kind of person says this really. You want to punch someone because they don't like something you like? These guys are musicians, not sports teams...here in the world of rave music we don't punch people who don't share our opinions or say something we disagree with. Take that attitude elsewhere like a club or a bar or something, that's not what raving is about.

I don't think anyone is blaming you? He's also a human being who makes mistakes like everyone else and because he's a prominent figure, that gets out on a larger scale. Also because the scene in general likes to find trivial things to moan about, this thread is 14 pages long.

NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
NekoShuffle has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/01/20 :  17:05:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NekoShuffle:
quote:

I don't think anyone is blaming you? He's also a human being who makes mistakes like everyone else and because he's a prominent figure, that gets out on a larger scale. Also because the scene in general likes to find trivial things to moan about, this thread is 14 pages long.

Er...you do realise I was talking about LoveThaCore and not DJ Gammer right? Unless you think LoveThaCore is a prominent figure in the scene.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2012/01/20 :  17:22:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
LoveThaCore is Gammer maybe? :o

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 16 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 12  13  14  15  16
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page