Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: Australia / New Zealand
 Moved: The Realm (0 attended)
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
moo_moo

New Zealand
97 posts
Posted - 2002/11/06 :  17:08:54  Show profile Send a private message
[0 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: The Realm
Starts: November 16th, 2002
State/Territory: New South Wales

The Realm : Nowra
Venue: Culburra Beach starts at 1pm. Bomaderry Skateway starts at 7pm.
Tickets: $22.00 inclusive of GST

dj's:
Nervous
Weaver
Chester
Fenix
Marcos
Suae
Chris Mees
Fourthstate
Scream
Scott Baker
MC Losty

Alert moderator
weba_d
Advanced Member

Australia
789 posts
weba_d has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/11/06 :  18:41:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit weba_d's homepage
sounds good..but tell your mate that his site is a bit fuct up..u cant read the words..they over lap

"what goes up must come down"...so keep popin!

WEBA D

Alert moderator Go to top of page
silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/11/07 :  00:58:24  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Post more details please.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
strychnine has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/11/07 :  02:00:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage
This information cut & pasted from http://www.overdrive.com.au/flyers/therealm.htm

age group: Open age

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name: THE REALM : NOWRA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

date: Saturday 16th November, 2002
Culburra Beach starts at 1pm. Bomaderry Skateway starts at 7pm.

venue: Culburra beach will be hosting our beach party throughout the day so bring your boardshorts and bikini's to chill out in the sun and dance with our funky beach sound system mixed by Scott Baker and Chris Mees. When the sun set we'll be heading out to the main arena. The Bomaderry Skateway is one of the best suited venues on the coast for a party. With its unique layout and feel it will surely create an environment that is euphoric and exciting.

info:

The Realm is going to blast you to the next level and beyond with what will be one of the biggest after parties on the coast! When the sun is shining at 1pm, bring your boardshort’s and bikini’s down to our chill out style beach party at Culburra. We will be dancing, swimming and soaking up the sun to those deep funky house tunes mixed by DJ Chris Mees and Scott Baker. When the sun sets at 7pm, race out to the Bomaderry Skateway for the main party! The Realm features two-dance arenas and the latest in sound and lighting technology! The main arena will have the awesome Y.A.G. Laser system that will fill the arena with lighting bolts of argon madness. Trussing will also be raised above the dance floor to house an extensive amount of intelligent lighting heads to form one of the biggest light shows this side of Sydney! We will truly be sent into overdrive when the best DJ’s in the industry take control of the decks and our thumping EV X-array sound system! We will also have the addition of one of the best energy MC's in Australia… MC LOSTY!!! DJ’s CHRIS and SCREAM will be putting together the BASEMENT dance arena. They’ll be mixing it up to make the Fly girls wanna shake and the B Boys wanna break. The Realm Breakdance competition will also take place in the BASEMENT to host both local and visiting talent! I promise you that REALM 2 is a party not to be missed. Tickets are limited and the expected turnout for this party is massive! So get down to your nearest realm ticket seller and grab your ticket early so you don’t miss out! I’ll be seeing you there dancing, soaking up the vibe and the sun with the most awesome crowd on the coast!

dj's: Nervous - Weaver - Chester - Fenix - Marcos - Suae - Chris Mees - Fourthstate
Scream - Scott Baker - together with MC Losty

Tickets: $22.00 inclusive of GST
Hewletts (Junction St Nowra)
Rockfactory (Nowra Fair)
Mosh Board Store (Vincentia)
Gerringong Surf Shop(Gerringong)
Great Australian Icecreamery (Kiama)
Ulladulla Surf Shop(Ulladulla) - Red Back Records (Wollongong)
One Stop DJ (Darlinghurst)
or Phone: 0412 162 701

moo_moo

New Zealand
97 posts
Posted - 2002/11/07 :  21:58:53  Show profile  Send a private message
thanks for that strychnine .. kinda short on time lately but thanks for posting that info.. appreciate it darl..

also the sites writting is only messed up on 3 peoples pcs now lol...

they have tried to fix that problem and will continue to try until its resolved..

this party is definately going to rock! its cheap as hell and youll get more then what youve paid for.. i look foward to seeing some of you there.. (hopefully)

~ eat me ~

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
toxic has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/11/07 :  22:48:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage
whos the promoter of this party?

Crack another one !!!

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/11/08 :  01:59:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by moo_moo:
thanks for that strychnine .. kinda short on time lately but thanks for posting that info.. appreciate it darl..

this party is definately going to rock! its cheap as hell and youll get more then what youve paid for.. i look foward to seeing some of you there.. (hopefully)

You're welcome!!!

... but alas, I shall not attend this gathering, for the Gods Mighty Powers of my Institute of Higher Learning have decreed that I shall suffer in the darkest depths of Examination Hall 3 until the 25th day of November, and in the meantime I must prepare long and hard for the trials that await me therein. Hyperspeed Gold shall be my reward, should I survive this horrible ordeal.

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2002/11/08 :  21:23:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by strychnine:
... but alas, I shall not attend this gathering, for the Gods Mighty Powers of my Institute of Higher Learning have decreed that I shall suffer in the darkest depths of Examination Hall 3 until the 25th day of November, and in the meantime I must prepare long and hard for the trials that await me therein. Hyperspeed Gold shall be my reward, should I survive this horrible ordeal.

exams dont seem to stop u from goin on the forums

Crack another one !!!

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/11/09 :  00:07:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage
^^ no, but spending 1hr on the forums doesn't disrupt my exam preparations as much as 6hrs (at least) spent at / travelling to and from a rave

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2002/11/09 :  00:56:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage
^^^
*shrugs*

i dont have to sit for any exams ... woohoo ... well at least uop until next yr
but for now, im freeeeeeee

Crack another one !!!

one_scatterd_lil_monk_e

Australia
59 posts
one_scatterd_lil_monk_e has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/11/09 :  22:26:06  Show profile  Send a private message
haha the rave is in my town... in the ghetto....( no seriously) i dont think ill go id rather save my cash for hyperspeed and have a big one... but u never what will happend.. no school left and its the night after my formal so ill either still have a hangover and be to tired or i wouldnt have been asleep yet and charging to go.. owells, just watch out for the deros.. kinda of a wild bunch

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/11/10 :  19:42:59  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Added to events.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

moo_moo

New Zealand
97 posts
Posted - 2002/11/11 :  02:16:35  Show profile  Send a private message
Toxic;

The Promoters name is Daniel, whos company name is The Realm.. he is a friend of fenix and a great kid.. this will be his second event come on guys help the lad out, even if you only attend the beach party during the day ( imagine all the hotties *wink*).. trust me this boys definately the next sam boy :)

~ eat me ~

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/11/11 :  02:40:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage
^^ I'd help out, really I would, but I'm that far behind on my degree that I can't spare this weekend. Really, I'd love to see a bunch of raver bunnies bouncing around under the sun in their bikinis, wind blowing through their hair, sunlight glinting off the beads of sweat clinging to their tight, young bodies, the song of their laughter tingling my eardrums, teasing, playing, inviting ... oh gawd ... *slaps himself in the face* NO! I gotta study ... priorities and all ...

*goes to take a cold shower*

moo_moo

New Zealand
97 posts
Posted - 2002/11/11 :  03:03:08  Show profile  Send a private message

awww poor hunny.. thanks for the thought, good luck with your studies hun :)

~ eat me ~

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2002/11/11 :  16:42:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage
it sounds like its gonna be an awesome event, but i have a mates 21st on that nite

also isnt megathump on the same nite?

Crack another one !!!

New EventPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.07 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page