Total online 2135
 Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 Critical Mass @ Defqon1 2012 ( Q-Dance / NL )
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
CriticalMass

Netherlands
20 posts
CriticalMass is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2012/08/01 :  13:05:12  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit CriticalMass's homepage
Hey guys,

We recently played on one of the biggest festivals in The Netherlands ( Defqon1 ) and we made a cool aftermovie ..

Let me know what you think ! Thanks !

Danny / Critical Mass

Alert moderator
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2012/08/02 :  01:21:54  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Nice one!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2012/08/02 :  22:47:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage
That looks amazing, I have noticed old skool seems to be popular again in Holland atm, same here, what would you say?

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2012/08/03 :  17:44:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
That looks amazing, I have noticed old skool seems to be popular again in Holland atm, same here, what would you say?

But they were all nu-style gabber remixes of classics not the originals

And back on topic looks wicked! always wanted to go to a dutch rave and i know thunderdome are having a big event in december in amsterdam, think i'll def have to look into it

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/08/03 :  18:31:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage
I'm really thinking about visiting the "Happy Hardcore" event in Nijmegen this October.

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=58324

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
Posted - 2012/08/03 :  23:25:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
quote:

And back on topic looks wicked! always wanted to go to a dutch rave and i know thunderdome are having a big event in december in amsterdam, think i'll def have to look into it

That wasn't anyting to do with my question, and as Warnman has posted another Old Skool event, you might understand why I asked them!

CriticalMass

Netherlands
20 posts
Posted - 2012/08/07 :  06:38:07  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit CriticalMass's homepage
quote:

Well, the event was not really oldschool, they were 12 different stages with mainstream hardcore and hardstyle being the biggest. Out stage was the number 3 stage, being early hardcore ( the infamous 90's ) ... There are a lot of happy hardcore / 90's parties at the moment, so we are not complaining ... ;)

Hows the scene up there ?

CriticalMass

Netherlands
20 posts
Posted - 2012/08/07 :  06:42:39  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit CriticalMass's homepage

[/quote]

The Thunderdome is quite a big one, yes .. because we used to be Thunderdome we probably will be playing there, they also have different area's from early to frenchcore, mainstream to industrial ... everything will pass by ... I also heard it will be the last time they will organise a Thunderdome ...

D-tor
Advanced Member

United States
1,143 posts
Posted - 2012/08/07 :  18:59:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit D-tor's homepage
Looked like a sick event. Not really complaining about the Mainstream Hardcore.

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Posted - 2012/08/16 :  17:35:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by CriticalMass:

The Thunderdome is quite a big one, yes .. because we used to be Thunderdome we probably will be playing there, they also have different area's from early to frenchcore, mainstream to industrial ... everything will pass by ... I also heard it will be the last time they will organise a Thunderdome ...

[/quote]

I sinserely hope not, i know the event is called the final exam, and it did actually cross my mind if it was the last ever one, but then thought no chance, why would they stop and there to big to stop?

CriticalMass

Netherlands
20 posts
Posted - 2012/08/22 :  12:33:22  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit CriticalMass's homepage
[/quote]

I sinserely hope not, i know the event is called the final exam, and it did actually cross my mind if it was the last ever one, but then thought no chance, why would they stop and there to big to stop?
[/quote]

because there are too many parties and festivals in Holland ... and they are way much bigger ( and sometimes also better ) than Thunderdome .. I think it's a pitty too, but they exists for so many years .. I think it's time to mover on .. ID&T doens't do hardcore anymore, and Thunderdome is the last ID&T hardcore thing ...

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Posted - 2012/08/22 :  16:20:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by CriticalMass:

[/quote]

because there are too many parties and festivals in Holland ... and they are way much bigger ( and sometimes also better ) than Thunderdome .. I think it's a pitty too, but they exists for so many years .. I think it's time to mover on .. ID&T doens't do hardcore anymore, and Thunderdome is the last ID&T hardcore thing ...

[/quote]

Def be a pity if it is the last event, and if it is i take it the cd series will stop as well?

CriticalMass

Netherlands
20 posts
Posted - 2012/08/23 :  07:44:04  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit CriticalMass's homepage
I have no idea ... like I said, till now it's rumors .. we have to wait and see ..

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
Posted - 2012/08/23 :  22:43:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage
Thanks guys just found a track I needed an id for, just because of this conversation, heard it 16 years ago on Key103

The Lawyer - Yo DJ

And also I presume The Final Exam will be a 20th anniversary special, as this was ID&T's first ever rave in 1992, which is maybe why they see it as a great way to bow out!

CriticalMass

Netherlands
20 posts
Posted - 2012/08/24 :  13:11:19  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit CriticalMass's homepage
quote:

And also I presume The Final Exam will be a 20th anniversary special, as this was ID&T's first ever rave in 1992, which is maybe why they see it as a great way to bow out!

Exactly why they are quitting ...

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Posted - 2012/10/17 :  17:02:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage
I also take it then they will be releasing a special anniversary cd to mark 20 years aswwell?

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.65 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page