Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
ViolonC
Average Member

Germany
243 posts
ViolonC has attended 2 events
Posted - 2016/05/04 :  22:29:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ViolonC's homepage  Reply with quote
So, who of you guys is already packing your shit? Would be surprised if Clinton would make it against Trump.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/05/04 :  22:44:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by ViolonC:
So, who of you guys is already packing your shit? Would be surprised if Clinton would make it against Trump.

I'm actually going to Canada in a few weeks lol but not to move. Going for the HU event in Toronto. But I would definitely not be opposed to moving somewhere else if he wins.

And don't listen to polls they mean absolutely shit. We're about 7 months away from the beginning of the actual presidential election and a lot can happen from here to there. For 2012 some polls had Obama losing to whatever Republican was up there, even a week before November's election day, and he came out on top.

In 2008 there were a ton of disgruntled Hillary supporters who vowed not to show up to the polls or vote for Obama for the 2008 election, but a lot of them changed their mind and still went in November to vote Democrat. The same exact thing can happen here. But we'll have to wait and see how this all unfolds.

I only wish there was a spousal debate. Wouldn't it be hilarious to see a debate between Bill Clinton and Melanie, Melanoma, or however you spell that Eurotrash's name?

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2016/05/05 :  00:04:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by ViolonC:

You've probably been reading too much DW if you think Trump is a reason to pack up and leave. There are plenty of people, like me, who don't really like him but are perfectly content to stay here if he wins.

EDIT: I'll add that from my point of view Clinton or Sanders winning is far more reason to leave.

Edited by - Impulse_Response on 2016/05/05 00:09:11
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,107 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2016/05/05 :  04:42:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:

I only wish there was a spousal debate. Wouldn't it be hilarious to see a debate between Bill Clinton and Melanie, Melanoma, or however you spell that Eurotrash's name?

I presume you're talking about the french unfriendly partyleader in France gaining support? Well we already have twats in Norway and Denmark that are strong. I think Poland is going back to their racist/catholic roots (not that they ever left, they still hate anyone who isn't religious AF).

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

ViolonC
Average Member

Germany
243 posts
ViolonC has attended 2 events
Posted - 2016/05/05 :  09:24:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ViolonC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Advather:
You've probably been reading too much DW if you think Trump is a reason to pack up and leave.
Probably should have added the smiley. ;)

Sure there is still time and crazy things will happen (e.g. the Koch Brothers possibly supporting Clinton) but looking at the Hands right now everything points to Trump. 8 years of Democrats incentivize a change, Trump is actually the anti-establishment Candidate against Clinton with people being fed up with the lame political figures and system. And he can fund his campaign himself.

But after George W. Bush i can't see what Trump could do worse.

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2016/05/08 :  13:05:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
I hope he gets in

I just want to see latininxtc whine and complain. 😂

Edited by - Triquatra on 2016/05/08 13:05:41
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,107 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2016/05/08 :  17:32:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
or move to Fort McMurray

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2016/05/08 :  18:19:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
I hope he gets in

I just want to see latininxtc whine and complain. 😂

Like he wouldn't anyway?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page