Total online 2083
 Radio listeners 163+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 FREEFORM EXPOSED 2 - FREE DOWNLOAD FREEFORM ALBUM!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Mad Max
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,017 posts

281 hardcore releases
Mad Max has attended 26 events
Posted - 2013/03/05 :  20:38:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mad Max's homepage  Reply with quote
Thanks Rich.

It all sounds great I have enjoyed every one of the EE releases over the years. My collection is very nearly complete. I treasure the unmixed cds as much as my vinyl and could write a huge list of tunes I have found amazing.

You have provided me with countless hours of mixing and listening pleasure. For this I thank you very much. EE has truely done the world of freeform proud.

Much musical love <3

The Free of Form Show Every Thursday 7-9pm gmt

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Mad Max on 2013/03/05 20:40:29
Shanty
Average Member

230 posts
Shanty is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2013/03/06 :  12:06:54  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Thumpa and Mad Max - Many thanks for your positive comments, which are appreciated a lot and makes me very proud of all my hard work and what EE has released over the years!

Shanty
Average Member

230 posts
Posted - 2013/03/25 :  23:12:51  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
The fourth part of Freeform Exposed 2 is now available to download and features 12 immense freeform tracks from: Shanty, Penguin Conspiracy, Qygen, 3star, Pulse, Greg Peaks, Jerv, Wyrm, Surtr, Ruffage, Size, Chwhynny, Epyx & Cyrez, Guld, Sonic, Tazz, Electrux and Digital Anarchy.

The unmixed tracks are now available to download for FREE in .wav and .mp3 formats (contained in .rar files). The tracklist and link is in the first post!

jimmyhypa

United Kingdom
360 posts
jimmyhypa has attended 1 event
Posted - 2013/03/26 :  07:56:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jimmyhypa's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shanty:
The fourth part of Freeform Exposed 2 is now available to download and features 12 immense freeform tracks from: Shanty, Penguin Conspiracy, Qygen, 3star, Pulse, Greg Peaks, Jerv, Wyrm, Surtr, Ruffage, Size, Chwhynny, Epyx & Cyrez, Guld, Sonic, Tazz, Electrux and Digital Anarchy.

The unmixed tracks are now available to download for FREE in .wav and .mp3 formats (contained in .rar files). The tracklist and link is in the first post!

Great Stuff I'll download these when I'm back from my journeys later.

Facebook

Twitter

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/03/26 :  11:18:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Excellent! Can't wait to get stuck into these today :-) Thanks a lot.

DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
DJ Hellfury has attended 7 events
Posted - 2013/03/26 :  11:28:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shanty:

My reaction is similar to this:

Hardcore Shows Soundcloud
Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

Edited by - DJ Hellfury on 2013/03/26 11:35:29
TTE
Average Member

United Kingdom
186 posts
TTE has attended 1 event
Posted - 2013/03/26 :  11:55:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TTE's homepage  Reply with quote
nom nom nom

Shanty
Average Member

230 posts
Posted - 2013/04/15 :  14:39:08  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
The fifth and final part of Freeform Exposed 2 is now available to download and features 13 immense freeform tracks from: Shanty, Penguin Conspiracy, Epyx & Cyrez, Olly Addictive, Carbon Based, Transcend, Greg Peaks, Firefly, Ionosphere, Pulse, Nightforce, Twisted Freq, Jerv, DOK, Tazz, Ruffage, Size, Chwhynny and AC Slater!

The unmixed tracks are now available to download for FREE in .wav and .mp3 formats (contained in .rar files). The tracklist and link are in the first post.

PLEASE DONATE if you like this album! Electronica Exposed would be very grateful for any donations as this album cost an obscene amount of money to produce! Feedback is welcome!

Enjoy!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page