| Author |
Thread |
|
Sampler19
New Member


 Germany
68 posts Joined: Feb, 2012
|
Posted - 2013/05/14 : 14:06:49
Happy Rave Mix 1
http://www.mixcloud.com/Sampler19/happy-rave-mix-1/ These are some cheesy tunes that didn't fit into my other rave mixes. ;) From Dune to Charly Lownoise and Marusha. Recorded in Hamburg, 2004, 168 BPM. Part 2 will follow soon. Download: http://dfiles.eu/files/fiwpi6yhz Password: raven
Alert moderator 
Edited by - Sampler19 on 2013/05/18 21:35:39 |
Warnman
Advanced Member
    

 Germany
2,622 posts Joined: Jun, 2010
|
Posted - 2013/05/17 : 22:27:33
Magnificent! I have tears in my eyes! I deeply love such music! Rave culture!
__________________________________
Ravers unite!
"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)
Alert moderator
|
Sampler19
New Member


 Germany
68 posts Joined: Feb, 2012
|
Posted - 2013/05/18 : 21:32:00
Thanks a lot! ^^
Part 2 with an extra portion of cheese n speed:
http://www.mixcloud.com/Sampler19/happy-rave-mix-2/ From I wanna be a Hippy to Scooter and Blümchen (Blossom) Download: http://dfiles.eu/files/fiwpi6yhz Password: raven
Alert moderator
Edited by - Sampler19 on 2013/05/18 21:34:31 |
Hard2Get
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
12,639 posts Joined: Jun, 2001
|
Posted - 2013/05/18 : 21:48:31
I think this is the first time I've seen a tracklist like this on this website. Warnman's lucky day.
Alert moderator
|
DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member
    

 Austria
2,220 posts Joined: Feb, 2007
|
Posted - 2013/05/18 : 22:09:54
If Warnman and Hard2Get post on here then it must be a pretty impressive list, will check that one out tommorow
__________________________________
Hardcore History - Longest Hardcore Set!
featuring DJs like Thumpa, A.B, JAKAZID, TANUKI, Substanced, Eufeion, S3RL and many more!
Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Youtube: DJHellfury
Alert moderator
|
Warnman
Advanced Member
    

 Germany
2,622 posts Joined: Jun, 2010
|
Posted - 2013/05/22 : 20:30:23
Jezz, bringing back good old childhood memories!
__________________________________
Ravers unite!
"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)
Alert moderator
|
nrg
New Member


 Netherlands
28 posts Joined: Nov, 2012
|
Posted - 2013/08/03 : 08:29:51
quote: Originally posted by Warnman:
Magnificent! I have tears in my eyes! I deeply love such music! Rave culture!
I can only second this sentiment. I'm from The Netherlands and this (Happy Hardcore) is the music I grew up with, besides Eurodance and of course Hardcore (or "gabber" as you foreigners call it). I think everyone identifies best with the tracks they heard when they first started listening to music and I'm no exception.
I'm going to check out your other mixes as well since I've seen a lot of old traxx included. If your mixing is even half decent I'm in for one hell of a ride .
Alert moderator
Edited by - nrg on 2013/08/03 08:30:42 |
Hard2Get
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
12,639 posts Joined: Jun, 2001
|
Posted - 2013/08/03 : 11:42:11
So you're not from Afghanistan? :P
Alert moderator
|