| Author |
Thread |
|
DJHaze
Advanced Member
    

 Australia
591 posts Joined: Sep, 2004
|
Posted - 2013/07/25 : 23:44:45
https://soundcloud.com/ben-haze/rec016aa-sam-b-time-to-rock Originally released in September last year on Recycled Records I will be giving this away for free for one week. I have been seeing a lot of activity on the social sites for Happy Hardcore which has been fantastic. Most likely due to "Bust an Old Jam" tomorrow night which I would absolutely love to be there if I wasn't in Australia. Any ways I thought this song would be fitting. Enjoy
__________________________________
https://www.facebook.com/dvideaus https://soundcloud.com/dvide-1
Alert moderator 
|
Sc@r
Average Member
  

 United Kingdom
245 posts Joined: May, 2013
|
Posted - 2013/07/26 : 02:19:21
Wicked track! Thanks Ben :)
Alert moderator
|
_Jay_
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
6,744 posts Joined: Oct, 2011
|
Posted - 2013/07/26 : 09:40:01
Decent tune, cheers Ben! :-)
quote: Originally posted by DJHaze:
Most likely due to "Bust an Old Jam" tomorrow night which I would absolutely love to be there if I wasn't in Australia.
Gonna be a quality night. Cannot wait. :-)
__________________________________
http://HardcoreHighlights.com/
Alert moderator
|
Warnman
Advanced Member
    

 Germany
2,622 posts Joined: Jun, 2010
|
Posted - 2013/07/26 : 18:58:53
Great piece of music! I can't believe it's for free. Thank you very much, Sir!
__________________________________
Ravers unite!
"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)
Alert moderator
|
Darts
Senior Member
   

 United Kingdom
455 posts Joined: Jun, 2010
|
Posted - 2013/07/26 : 19:55:44
thanks Ben! really loving the new happy hardcore bits I've heard from you good that an old sound that was rinsed for ages tiiime ago can sound fresh again when you go back it with new ideas
__________________________________
If you're open to criticism, you're able to accept negative feedback about yourself or your work without reacting overly emotionally. Feedback is an opportunity to learn.
Alert moderator
|
DJHaze
Advanced Member
    

 Australia
591 posts Joined: Sep, 2004
|
Posted - 2013/07/28 : 23:03:56
quote: Originally posted by Darts:
thanks Ben! really loving the new happy hardcore bits I've heard from you good that an old sound that was rinsed for ages tiiime ago can sound fresh again when you go back it with new ideas 
Cheers mate. Much appreciated
__________________________________
https://www.facebook.com/dvideaus https://soundcloud.com/dvide-1
Alert moderator
|