| Author |
Thread |
|
Quicksilver
Advanced Member
    

 Sweden
2,484 posts Joined: Jul, 2007
|
Posted - 2013/08/04 : 00:29:11
Just was in the mood for something like this! I haven't checked the years on all the tunes but from memory none is older than 2003 or newer than 2008 (except perhaps the first track but it's quite similar to the original so meh).
LISTEN / DOWNLOAD HERE!
TRACKLIST!
Enjoy.
(Psst, messed up the mixing on a few parts here but some transitions were quite great I thought)
__________________________________
a.k.a. Phaaze
Phaaze - July 2016 mix
My SOUNDCLOUD
Alert moderator 
|
nrg
New Member


 Netherlands
28 posts Joined: Nov, 2012
|
Posted - 2013/08/19 : 15:45:22
Divine Inspiration - The Way (Put Your Hand In My Hand)
That is such a lovely track 
Your last mix was awesome so I'm putting this one straight in the bag
Alert moderator
|
_Jay_
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
6,744 posts Joined: Oct, 2011
|
Posted - 2013/08/19 : 16:05:04
How on earth did I miss this? Will download and listen tonight. :-)
__________________________________
http://HardcoreHighlights.com/
Alert moderator
|
Quicksilver
Advanced Member
    

 Sweden
2,484 posts Joined: Jul, 2007
|
Posted - 2013/08/19 : 20:12:28
Haha cheers guys. Hope you liked it!
__________________________________
a.k.a. Phaaze
Phaaze - July 2016 mix
My SOUNDCLOUD
Alert moderator
|
_Jay_
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
6,744 posts Joined: Oct, 2011
|
Posted - 2013/08/20 : 22:55:52
Great mix man. Tune after tune after tune! You forget just how good some of these are!
__________________________________
http://HardcoreHighlights.com/
Alert moderator
|
Quicksilver
Advanced Member
    

 Sweden
2,484 posts Joined: Jul, 2007
|
Posted - 2013/08/21 : 13:41:04
Thanks Jay. Glad you liked it!
I loved the 00-10s hardcore. :)
__________________________________
a.k.a. Phaaze
Phaaze - July 2016 mix
My SOUNDCLOUD
Alert moderator
|