| Author |
Thread |
|
DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member
    

 Austria
2,220 posts Joined: Feb, 2007
|
Posted - 2013/09/24 : 18:03:42

Album title: Happy Hardcore Underground
Label: Hardcore Underground
Cat Nr.: ?
Release: 2013
? CDs, digital release
Happy Hardcore
Tracklist (not confirmed):
Predicted, featured tunes:
Hixxy & Sharkey - Toytown (Darwin Remix)
Darwin & Donna - Groove Control 2013 (?)
Ham, Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am (Fracus & Darwin Remix)
JDS - Higher Love (Fracus & Darwin Remix)
Seduction - In The Mix (Darwin Remix)
Triple J - Here I Am (Al Storm Remix)
DJ Demand - Stay With Me (Darwin Remix)
JHAL - Please Be Mine (Darwin Remix)
__________________________________
Hardcore History - Longest Hardcore Set!
featuring DJs like Thumpa, A.B, JAKAZID, TANUKI, Substanced, Eufeion, S3RL and many more!
Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Youtube: DJHellfury
Alert moderator 
Edited by - DJ Hellfury on 2013/11/23 09:06:43 |
Quicksilver
Advanced Member
    

 Sweden
2,484 posts Joined: Jul, 2007
|
Posted - 2013/09/24 : 19:57:15
Jesus man. This is getting over the top. XD
__________________________________
a.k.a. Phaaze
Phaaze - July 2016 mix
My SOUNDCLOUD
Alert moderator
|
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member
    

 Ireland
1,927 posts Joined: Sep, 2007
|
Posted - 2013/09/24 : 20:05:01
Still nothing on this then, was first meant to be released in febuaruy was it not
__________________________________
h.t.i.d
Alert moderator
|
DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member
    

 Austria
2,220 posts Joined: Feb, 2007
|
Posted - 2013/09/24 : 20:54:10
quote: Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Jesus man. This is getting over the top. XD
HU = best label, fact
__________________________________
Hardcore History - Longest Hardcore Set!
featuring DJs like Thumpa, A.B, JAKAZID, TANUKI, Substanced, Eufeion, S3RL and many more!
Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Youtube: DJHellfury
Alert moderator
|
Quicksilver
Advanced Member
    

 Sweden
2,484 posts Joined: Jul, 2007
|
Posted - 2013/09/24 : 21:07:59
I mean your posts before there's even anything known about the albums.
__________________________________
a.k.a. Phaaze
Phaaze - July 2016 mix
My SOUNDCLOUD
Alert moderator
|
CDJay
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
2,251 posts Joined: Nov, 2001
|
Posted - 2013/09/24 : 21:10:15
quote: Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
Still nothing on this then, was first meant to be released in febuaruy was it not
We were going to release a digital bundle through iTunes/TiD etc. We eventually worked out that's no fun at all, and came up with a more interesting.... form.
It'll be worth the wait. 
CDJay
__________________________________
Http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk
Alert moderator
|
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member
    

 Ireland
1,927 posts Joined: Sep, 2007
|
Posted - 2013/09/24 : 21:21:57
quote: Originally posted by CDJay:
quote: Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
Still nothing on this then, was first meant to be released in febuaruy was it not
We were going to release a digital bundle through iTunes/TiD etc. We eventually worked out that's no fun at all, and came up with a more interesting.... form.
It'll be worth the wait. 
CDJay
I'm glad! cause I don't buy digital, so works out better for me being a cd release
__________________________________
h.t.i.d
Alert moderator
|
warped_candykid
Advanced Member
    

 United States
3,436 posts Joined: Jan, 2004
|
Posted - 2013/09/24 : 21:39:28
quote: Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
quote: Originally posted by CDJay:
quote: Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
Still nothing on this then, was first meant to be released in febuaruy was it not
We were going to release a digital bundle through iTunes/TiD etc. We eventually worked out that's no fun at all, and came up with a more interesting.... form.
It'll be worth the wait. 
CDJay
I'm glad! cause I don't buy digital, so works out better for me being a cd release 
It could be a vinyl & cd release!!!
Alert moderator
|
CDJay
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
2,251 posts Joined: Nov, 2001
|
Posted - 2013/09/24 : 21:49:28
Despite my own... preferences, we have toyed with the idea of doing a vinyl album.
Might be a decent project to do it with. I'll float it to the crew!
CDJay
__________________________________
Http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk
Alert moderator
|
_Jay_
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
6,744 posts Joined: Oct, 2011
|
Posted - 2013/09/24 : 22:09:19
quote: Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
I'm glad! cause I don't buy digital, so works out better for me being a cd release 
Still amazes me that you've never bought anything digitally!
__________________________________
http://HardcoreHighlights.com/
Alert moderator
|
DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member
    

 Austria
2,220 posts Joined: Feb, 2007
|
Posted - 2013/09/25 : 06:28:11
quote: Originally posted by Quicksilver:
I mean your posts before there's even anything known about the albums.
:P I know but i made my statement in sharkey album thread
__________________________________
Hardcore History - Longest Hardcore Set!
featuring DJs like Thumpa, A.B, JAKAZID, TANUKI, Substanced, Eufeion, S3RL and many more!
Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Youtube: DJHellfury
Alert moderator
|
latininxtc
Advanced Member
    

 United States
7,073 posts Joined: Feb, 2006
|
Posted - 2013/09/25 : 06:38:09
quote: Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
quote: Originally posted by Quicksilver:
I mean your posts before there's even anything known about the albums.
:P I know but i made my statement in sharkey album thread
Oh quit lying to yourself on that statement. The real reason you are posting these is because you wanted to be first to post them!
Alert moderator
|
latininxtc
Advanced Member
    

 United States
7,073 posts Joined: Feb, 2006
|
Posted - 2013/09/25 : 06:42:30
quote: Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote: Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
I'm glad! cause I don't buy digital, so works out better for me being a cd release 
Still amazes me that you've never bought anything digitally!
bought is the key word here!
And CDJay I don't think a vinyl album is a great idea at all economically speaking. I mean sure there is a demand from a few for it, but how many of them will really end up actually buying it? Not much to make it worthwhile. I say stick with the CDs they are doing amazing!
Unless you make it into some exclusive limited edition format, with each item numbered. And maybe the price jacked up to something that makes it REALLY limited.
Alert moderator
|
DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member
    

 Austria
2,220 posts Joined: Feb, 2007
|
Posted - 2013/09/25 : 06:43:16
quote: Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote: Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
quote: Originally posted by Quicksilver:
I mean your posts before there's even anything known about the albums.
:P I know but i made my statement in sharkey album thread
Oh quit lying to yourself on that statement. The real reason you are posting these is because you wanted to be first to post them! 
ha! but i stopped thinking that way.
seriously, i wanted to work on these things (gathering information etc.) within the next weeks, it's like a reminder to anyone to provide all necassary things, if there is anything known; it's likely that you guys know more since you visit the parties etc.
__________________________________
Hardcore History - Longest Hardcore Set!
featuring DJs like Thumpa, A.B, JAKAZID, TANUKI, Substanced, Eufeion, S3RL and many more!
Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Youtube: DJHellfury
Alert moderator
Edited by - DJ Hellfury on 2013/09/25 06:46:00 |
CDJay
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
2,251 posts Joined: Nov, 2001
|
Posted - 2013/09/25 : 08:55:25
quote: Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote: Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote: Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
I'm glad! cause I don't buy digital, so works out better for me being a cd release 
Still amazes me that you've never bought anything digitally!
bought is the key word here!
And CDJay I don't think a vinyl album is a great idea at all economically speaking. I mean sure there is a demand from a few for it, but how many of them will really end up actually buying it? Not much to make it worthwhile. I say stick with the CDs they are doing amazing!
Unless you make it into some exclusive limited edition format, with each item numbered. And maybe the price jacked up to something that makes it REALLY limited.
Oh, a vinyl album would only be complementary. There's no way it wouldn't be on CD, as well.
Shall look into it. It's the sort of thing that would have been impossible, or at least very suicidal, until now.
CDJay
__________________________________
Http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk
Alert moderator
|
kazukism92
Junior Member
 

 Chile
106 posts Joined: Aug, 2013
|
Posted - 2013/09/25 : 12:55:25
I will buy this album and I'll go to the hell, if "really" confirms "Here I Am (F&D Remix)".
__________________________________
Check my mixes!
Alert moderator
|