cruelcore1 Advanced Member
Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,477 posts Joined: May, 2010
Posted - 2013/10/31 : 08:15:40
Thanks, man, followed u back =)
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL). http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1
cruelcore1 Advanced Member
Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,477 posts Joined: May, 2010
Posted - 2013/11/07 : 21:26:10
quote:Originally posted by maddkid53:
For some reason I forgot to actually send you the files...
But they're in your inbox now~
I still didn't get them. Are you sure you typed the address right? Would you mind resending them?
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL). http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1
cruelcore1 Advanced Member
Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,477 posts Joined: May, 2010
Posted - 2013/11/08 : 14:31:51
OK, I got it, thanks!
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL). http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1
cruelcore1 Advanced Member
Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,477 posts Joined: May, 2010
Posted - 2013/11/08 : 21:26:31
quote:Originally posted by Dys7:
I've set it as my current project, should be done in a week or so, maybe less!
I'm looking forward to it!
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL). http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1
cruelcore1 Advanced Member
Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,477 posts Joined: May, 2010
Posted - 2013/12/11 : 17:34:01
quote:Originally posted by maddkid53:
I'm excited for this to come out! Just a few more weeks, right?
We're having problem finding original picture artist, but if everything goes according to plan, the album will be released between Christmas and New Year.
Does anyone have visual artist recommendations? Someone that could draw an energetic background and a female figure? I'm even ready to give cash if they insist.
If I don't find anyone, I'll ask someone on Deviant Art to permit us to use their work for our album. In any case it will be 100% legitt.
quote:Originally posted by djchexmixer:
Just emailed a submission. Let me know if you got it!
And I hope you like what you hear!
Oh yes, I liked what I heard
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL). http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1
Alert moderatorEdited by - cruelcore1 on 2013/12/11 17:53:47
maddkid53 Junior Member
United States
90 posts Joined: Feb, 2013
Posted - 2013/12/12 : 09:04:26
I might know someone. He does illustrations as well as flyer design.
cruelcore1 Advanced Member
Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,477 posts Joined: May, 2010
Posted - 2013/12/12 : 15:24:35
Thank you! I will wait a bit more for artists I've already asked, and if they deny or don't reply, I will ask the guy you recommend.
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL). http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1
Alert moderatorEdited by - cruelcore1 on 2013/12/12 15:25:41
Samination Advanced Member
Sweden
10,219 posts Joined: Jul, 2004
195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2013/12/12 : 15:41:07
ugh. what's with the tongue? makes it overly sexualised :P
Don't make Jay look or Hannah might get mad
__________________________________
---------------------------------------------
Samination, Swedish Hardcore DJ
Happy, UK Hardcore, Freeform, Makina and Gabber http://samination.se/ ---------------------------------------------