Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Breeze vs. S3rl?!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
don_simon3000

Austria
342 posts
Posted - 2013/10/26 :  19:27:54  Show profile Send a private message
i jst seen breeze posted this on fb

is there anything behind this or just a joke?

Alert moderator
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/10/26 :  19:34:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
It's a joke that is reflective of the US knowledge of UK hardcore. In fact, S3RL himself actually posted it on his facebook days ago. To be honest, it is extremely accurate though lol. S3RL is easily one of the most recognizable names in the US for UK hardcore. The US is a huge fan of his cheesy sound. Honestly I don't think the majority of them enjoy this new electro/dnb hardcore that FW has been pushing around for these last few years, but they are coming around. And that's mainly due to the likes of Darren Styles and Gammer.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2013/10/27 :  06:54:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
Breeze is jealous that cute girls like S3rl more than him

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2013/10/27 :  07:45:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
Honestly most "real" rave girls are not that pretty. They're rather grimey and a bit out of shape at times.

That is a pic of a girl who just goes through the motions, and more than likely doesn't even know what hardcore is. She's probably into David Guetta and Aoki shit.

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2013/10/27 :  08:23:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
Honestly most "real" rave girls are not that pretty. They're rather grimey and a bit out of shape at times.

That is a pic of a girl who just goes through the motions, and more than likely doesn't even know what hardcore is. She's probably into David Guetta and Aoki shit.

Theres a mix of people, but there are very attractive girls at raves. But I suppose we can tale your word for it

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2013/10/27 :  08:44:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
quote:

Theres a mix of people, but there are very attractive girls at raves. But I suppose we can tale your word for it

I was talking about US rave girls. I found the UK girls at HTID ITS way prettier.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2013/10/27 :  11:16:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
quote:
quote:
quote:

I was talking about US rave girls. I found the UK girls at HTID ITS way prettier.

The few times I've been to raves in the UK (well alot now), most of the girls that dress up are actually pretty, and some even cute as f*. Seriously, looking at some of them are making me feel like a pedophile, even tho they are over 18. Cue MC Storm going rampage!

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2013/10/27 11:19:03
Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2013/10/27 :  16:02:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage
Yeah, I'd definitely say S3rl has the widest reach of the producers.
He's been picked up by a lot of teenagers, anime kids, youtubers, etc. People follow and love his stuff without knowing about our scene because it's never marketed to them - they just see a vid called "S3rl Techno Trance - Pika Girl"

So yeah, I wouldn't say it's an insult, in fact S3rl probably agrees. Its just true. Lots of kids claim to love hardcore while only knowing it from anime pics paired with old S3rl tunes.

---
The Spirit at the Edge of Infinity
Check out my cheesy fiddlings here:
http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/

Edited by - Dys7 on 2013/10/27 16:04:49
Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Posted - 2013/10/27 :  19:02:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
Cant really compare S3RL and Breeze can we? S3RL is far superior, and thats why he has such a reach

don_simon3000

Austria
342 posts
Posted - 2013/10/27 :  20:26:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit don_simon3000's homepage
it was not my intention to compare breeze with s3rl. i just was curious thats why i asked. and i knew breeze before i knew s3rl. yes, rly.. *hides and runs away*

nantk

Spain
69 posts
Posted - 2013/10/27 :  20:28:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit nantk's homepage
only think i have to say of that pic is that at least s3rl didnt go dubcore :/ , although he changed his style to a bit more cheesier

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2013/10/27 :  20:38:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
People don't know who S3rl is here compared to Breeze. Maybe on this forum and the internet but not elsewhere.

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2013/10/27 :  21:30:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage
quote:
Cant really compare S3RL and Breeze can we? S3RL is far superior, and thats why he has such a reach

Absolutely disagree.
S3rl's style of music brings in the Otaku/Weaboo/Nightcore/Anime culture, PLUS mainstream hardcore listeners.
Since Breeze doesn't make cheesy kandi, he doesn't have that kind of fandom culture going for him.

Bronies are a great example - make some mediocre dubstep or IDM with your own branding, you'll probably get nowhere. Stick a pony picture in the YouTube video and name your channel "RainbowDashMusic" and you'll balloon into a million-view-per-video producer.

---
The Spirit at the Edge of Infinity
Check out my cheesy fiddlings here:
http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/

Phobz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
893 posts

13 hardcore releases
Posted - 2013/10/27 :  22:34:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Phobz's homepage
I bet breeze used to feel shite when styles was making all them awesome tracks together... S3rl > Breeze.

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Posted - 2013/10/27 :  23:46:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by don_simon3000:
it was not my intention to compare breeze with s3rl. i just was curious thats why i asked. and i knew breeze before i knew s3rl. yes, rly.. *hides and runs away*

Breeze compared himself to S3RL the moment he posted that picture. He's very bad at not being jealous.
Anyone remember his strop when Hellfury got a HH Awards nomination. Wow.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2013/10/28 :  01:40:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by don_simon3000:

Anyone remember his strop when Hellfury got a HH Awards nomination. Wow.

Who? And no I don't remember that. You remember around what time he made a huge deal over it, and if he posted it on facebook?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page