IMO Shipping Time to Canada
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
saintberry

Australia
358 posts
Posted - 2003/02/06 :  16:57:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit saintberry's homepage  Reply with quote
juno and IMO standard record priced is actually about the same(i think IMO is cheaper by like 2p), you will notice IMO charges (for ppl in the EU i think) VAT, but their display prices, the price it will cos you ordering from Canada does not include VAT

juno is the opposite, the display price on the site is inclusive of VAT, but the VAT will be deducted (a 5pound rekid will go to like 4.25) when you order out of the EU

true their shipping prices are higher but im beginning to think if the order gets to you in under 2months its worth it :|

Alert moderator Go to top of page
frantic_x

New Zealand
35 posts
Posted - 2003/02/06 :  19:35:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I have been very dissapointed in IMO records recently as they have double charged me on an order and have denied it...which really pisses me off and also i am waiting on an order which i placed a month ago!!! orders from imo usually take less than a week!!!!!!!

djmarinecorpse

Canada
265 posts
Posted - 2003/03/05 :  13:34:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Yay!!! Finally got 'em!!! Jesus, two months and a claims form later, I actually have 'em LOL! At least I got them...

Paul

You ever feel this far removed from pop music?
"Do you like Smashing Pumpkins?" "Are you kidding?! I love to do that!"

Old sig removed due to stagnation.

Don Giovanni

Canada
290 posts

43 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/03/05 :  14:29:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
well despite the fact that i said i'd never order from IMO again i did, cause i couldn;t find a couple records anywhere else and i was getting tired or searching.

This time when i ordered the records made it hear in 10 days exactly i was rather surprised and very happy to have my records.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tricky AB

Canada
398 posts

78 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/03/05 :  17:56:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
How did you get it shipped djmarinecorpse??? Unless it's UPS, EMS or Fex EX it will be sent by snail mail...usualy by boat...it sucks...so next tie just spend a little more $$$ and upgrade your shipping...

djmarinecorpse

Canada
265 posts
Posted - 2003/03/06 :  17:02:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Yeh can't with IMO. One size fits all, so to speak.

Paul

You ever feel this far removed from pop music?
"Do you like Smashing Pumpkins?" "Are you kidding?! I love to do that!"

Old sig removed due to stagnation.

Tricky AB

Canada
398 posts

78 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/03/07 :  11:55:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Yeah...I just ordered some Happy Hardcore Lp's form Fat Beats in the US...I hope they'll arrive by the end of next week *crosses figers*...they said 4-10 days...I'd rather sooner then later...

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.93 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page