**The Forthcoming & Upfront Hardcore Thread**
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 27

Author Thread  
djscavenger

United Kingdom
119 posts
Posted - 2014/06/10 :  22:23:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djscavenger's homepage  Reply with quote
some of those Futureworld releases are just plain awful. Bring back the rave is the only one I'd buy. Not into all that minimalist electro stuff.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2014/06/11 :  07:49:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djscavenger:
some of those Futureworld releases are just plain awful. Bring back the rave is the only one I'd buy. Not into all that minimalist electro stuff.

I need to hear the whole tune before i can say anything, but that soundcloud clip isnt exactly purswading(?) me to buy it

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

lurker
Average Member

United States
187 posts
Posted - 2014/06/12 :  17:35:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lurker's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
Can you withhold that news for three years to prevent our anticipation and then disappointment? Actually, make that 5 ;)

They've managed to get 30 tracks released so far this year, so that might actually come out before 2016.

Edited by - lurker on 2014/06/12 17:36:08
Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/06/14 :  10:45:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
I've just heard this for the first time and I have to say I really enjoy it. Very fun!!

IYF & Nobody - Coming Clean (released now on Justice Hardcore).

Trackitdown link: https://www.trackitdown.net/track/iyf-and-nobody/coming-clean/hardcore/7032117.html

Also on Justice Hardcore but released at the end of May was this Gavin G ep comprising of three tracks: two 4/4 and one breakbeat. They're all lovely tracks.

https://www.trackitdown.net/track/gavin-g/the-gavin-g-ep/hardcore/7007455.html

Edited by - Claxton on 2014/06/14 10:53:04
d2kx

Germany
127 posts
Posted - 2014/06/19 :  02:42:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit d2kx's homepage  Reply with quote

Technikore - Sun Is Rising
HQ Preview - forthcoming on Supersonik

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2014/06/19 :  22:18:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:

Also on Justice Hardcore but released at the end of May was this Gavin G ep comprising of three tracks: two 4/4 and one breakbeat. They're all lovely tracks.

https://www.trackitdown.net/track/gavin-g/the-gavin-g-ep/hardcore/7007455.html

Superb stuff!

Edited by - Sulphurik on 2014/06/19 22:19:48
Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2014/06/19 :  22:39:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Absolutely! I'd take the sound from the last decade any day.

Breeze - Brixton, why? As someone called it big room hardcore.

brodster

United States
99 posts
Posted - 2014/06/20 :  02:53:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit brodster's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:
quote:

Absolutely! I'd take the sound from the last decade any day.

Breeze - Brixton, why? As someone called it big room hardcore.

Or even better, Spojaz - Spinback ... like what the **** were they thinking when they signed that.

d2kx

Germany
127 posts
Posted - 2014/06/20 :  22:07:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit d2kx's homepage  Reply with quote
There are a lot of news lining up at the moment, still thinking about if and how and where I could do a kind of regular news roundup with all the latest small bits I happen to know at the time...

In the very short-term, Krewella - We Go Down (Darren Styles Remix) will see a release on Sunday and Squad-E, after taking some time off with his new girlfriend and getting some badly needed rest, is back in the studio and has a couple of forthcoming remixes of some well known older Re-Con and Twista Records tracks.

Also EDC Las Vegas is happening this very weekend, and Darren Styles will introduce some new solo material. His 2013 set has unfortunately not been recorded, but this year things should be different.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2014/06/21 :  07:03:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by d2kx:
There are a lot of news lining up at the moment, still thinking about if and how and where I could do a kind of regular news roundup with all the latest small bits I happen to know at the time...

In the very short-term, Krewella - We Go Down (Darren Styles Remix) will see a release on Sunday and Squad-E, after taking some time off with his new girlfriend and getting some badly needed rest, is back in the studio and has a couple of forthcoming remixes of some well known older Re-Con and Twista Records tracks.

Also EDC Las Vegas is happening this very weekend, and Darren Styles will introduce some new solo material. His 2013 set has unfortunately not been recorded, but this year things should be different.

Interesting, thanks for the update. Looking forward to the remix of 'we go down'.

Not so bothered about squad-e returning unless he's managed to improve. He's been gash for ages now. What's the story with him anyway? Much needed rest? Did he lose the plot?

Edited by - The drunken scotsman on 2014/06/21 07:05:54
Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2014/06/21 :  16:30:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by d2kx:

Technikore - Sun Is Rising
HQ Preview - forthcoming on Supersonik

That is frickin' excellent!!

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2014/06/22 :  19:01:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

That Technikore piece is quite tasty.

Gazza1712

United Kingdom
252 posts
Posted - 2014/06/22 :  19:29:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gazza1712's homepage  Reply with quote
I think the whole sy business didn't help squad e. He was well known for being bang on the drugs, lost the plot a while back, split with that bird that was sys ex and has got back with her, haven't heard many sets or new material from him in ages as he hasn't been getting many bookings probably due to taking a break but I imagine he's just been caining the old twista back catalogue when he has played out,

d2kx

Germany
127 posts
Posted - 2014/06/23 :  11:28:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit d2kx's homepage  Reply with quote
Darren Styles - Live @ EDC Las Vegas 2014 - Full Set

Note: the LSD graphics and varying video quality from start to end (especially in the beginning) were present in the official stream, and nothing I have added.

Tracklist:

Buffalo Springfield - For What Its Worth (ID Remix)
Gareth Emery Feat. Christina Novelli - Concrete Angel (Darren Styles & Chris Unknown Remix)
Dougal & Gammer - The World
Darren Styles & Gammer - You & I
ID - ID
Code Black & Atmozfears - Accelerate (Darren Styles Remix)
Krewella - We Go Down (Darren Styles Remix)
Darren Styles - 2Night ("Free Your Mind" Edit)
Molly - Beneath The Lights (Darren Styles Remix)
Dougal & Gammer - Burn
Darren Styles & Gammer - Tom Riddle
Darren Styles - Raining Down (2014 Update)
DVBBS & Borgeous - Tsunami (Jay Cosmic Remix - Darren Styles' Extreme Hard Edit)
Tiesto feat. Kyler England - Take Me (Darren Styles Remix)
Darren Styles & Dougal - Rock The House
Darren Styles - ID
Gareth Emergy feat. Krewella - Lights & Thunder (Darren Styles Remix)
Darren Styles - Satellite (Update)
Darren Styles & Francis Hill - Come Running (2014 Update)
Darren Styles - Save Me (2014 Update)

AceofSpades_Lorenzo
Average Member

United States
241 posts
Posted - 2014/06/24 :  19:25:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AceofSpades_Lorenzo's homepage  Reply with quote
https://soundcloud.com/hardcoreunderground/redmoon-meron-ryan-never-let-go-fracus-darwin-remix-dj-tools-vol2-preview-clip

one hell of a tune! :D

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 27 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ... 23  24  25  26  27
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page