Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
SPOOX
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,644 posts
Posted - 2014/06/08 :  02:30:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SPOOX's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
When Hardcore started shifting to different tastes, and CDs became non-existent, I started getting into the Eurobeat scene and collecting the Super Eurobeat CDs (and trying to learn para para routines).

Personally, I miss the cheese and happiness that made Hardcore what it was. I miss those cheesy (and rough/deep) euphoric melodies that made UK Hardcore what it was. Hardcore Underground 2013 was a great album, and I can't wait for Happy Hardcore Underground! I would have bought Hardcore Underground Vol.6, but $30 for 2 out of 4 CDs that interest my taste just wasn't feasible for the time. I would love to see a return to pushing Happy/UK Hardcore mixed CDs back on the market. Maybe one day.

Me too. I stopped listening to UK Hardcore a few years back. I got so bored of that generic electro sounding bassline that's in EVERY choon. This & Male vocals too. I've never liked male vocals in Hardcore (with the exception of Junior when he was with Force & Styles)

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.46 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page