I "finished" this track a long time ago, but I saved it for a special purpose and forgot about it. So I'm releasing it NOW. I didn't do many improvements so this track is not really up to my current skill. The melody with harmony sounds familiar to me and some other people, but since nobody I asked could identify what it reminds them of, I consider this an original. There's no use of constantly searching for similarities anyway.
I hope you enjoy this and I promise I'm working finally on some HAPPY stuff right now inspired by melodic Hands Up from 2003-2005 period. ;)
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL). http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1
Alert moderator Edited by - cruelcore1 on 2014/06/14 12:00:21
wong Advanced Member
United Kingdom
2,745 posts Joined: Feb, 2006
Posted - 2014/06/14 : 12:59:37
really good tune that
__________________________________
intensify the treatment
DJ Hellfury Advanced Member
Austria
2,220 posts Joined: Feb, 2007
Posted - 2014/06/14 : 18:26:15
Supporting this, we need more stuff that stand out in nowadays "party-mood-only"-release policy
__________________________________ Hardcore History - Longest Hardcore Set!
featuring DJs like Thumpa, A.B, JAKAZID, TANUKI, Substanced, Eufeion, S3RL and many more!
cruelcore1 Advanced Member
Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,477 posts Joined: May, 2010
Posted - 2014/06/14 : 22:00:37
Thank you so much everyone I don't make many tracks nowadays, but it means plenty to me to get such great comments!
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL). http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1