United Dance anyone??
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
jenny

United Kingdom
44 posts
Posted - 2001/07/04 :  13:45:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
SCHOOL!!!!!!!!, are you in your last year??

My mate went to one at camden a while back, i think it was feb she said it was a weird atmosphere aswell, she dont take class A's it was her first rave, when she came SE1 she said it was the best night ever, so it must be the venue.

I am still trying to get a ticket, if i cant theres plenty more raves around so ill see what happens.

jen

Alert moderator Go to top of page
happyraveruk

United Kingdom
254 posts
Posted - 2001/07/04 :  14:34:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
well i can't ****in wait :D . any of u on MSN, i know it's a bit ****ed at the moment, but 4 when it's ok ?? i'll try and look out for you all who r goin. soz jenny, looks like you'll just ave to wait a bit longer. lookin forward to seein u though.

Charlie says "always tell your mummy before you go off somewhere"."Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww".

Glow_Stixy

United Kingdom
44 posts
Posted - 2001/07/04 :  15:17:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
we're gonna make an effort to get tickets tmw - if not try it on the nite OR we'll go to any rave of Hardcore somewhere in london - anyone got any ideas of where else we can try!

yeah - i put forward the idea for a HH.com chat room - but its probly cos msn msger is dead at the mo!

hope to see u all in london at a rave soon! well im soon to be in my last year - i really shudnt be telling people this - its quite embarressing to be a youngen on this site or at raves -BUT it beats DARTFORD and GARAGE eh??

a.gray

Edited by - glow_stixy on 04 Jul 2001 15:18:24

Glow_Stixy

United Kingdom
44 posts
Posted - 2001/07/05 :  15:03:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
OH the boy has talent - well my mate who went and got us tickets does! YES WE ARE GOIN TO UNITED DANCE! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! oh my god! this is better than my birthday pressie - well driving lessons dont count anyway! well they do - im just ungrateful - BIG UP EVERYONE THERE!!!!

a.gray

jenny

United Kingdom
44 posts
Posted - 2001/07/06 :  07:13:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
It aint fair........... you lucky git, is ravemunky going aswell????

make sure you give me all the info what it was like, i want graphic detail!!!!!!! im soooooooooooo jealous.

Hope you av a good time though, dont really need to hope i know you will you lucky git..........

if you can email me, me address is in my profile.

Av a gooden

jen

Edited by - jenny on 06 Jul 2001 07:16:55

Glow_Stixy

United Kingdom
44 posts
Posted - 2001/07/06 :  13:09:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
yeah - ITS GONNA BE WIDDIKA - im gonna try and hardcore all nite long - the full 8hours! will i survive - i dont care! Mr.ravemunky and our crew are goin - excess of 6 hardcore ravers giving it larger!

i uncoverd my email in my profile as ive overcome my privicy fears!

i keep dancing in anticipation! i have to keep checking my ticket to see if it still exists - BRING ON THE HARDCORE - except hixxy aint there (my fave) cos he's off in europe! BUT IT WILL BE FIRST CLASS!

a.gray

deejaybee
Average Member

United Kingdom
193 posts
deejaybee is verified hardcore artist deejaybee has attended 5 events
Posted - 2001/07/13 :  09:12:29  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
United Dance should be excellent, I was just wondering if anyone would be intrested in attending a rave in Bristol the lineup is as follows.

Happy Hardcore
=============
Dj Vision
Dj Invader
Deejay Bee
Sy & Unknown
Hixxy & UFO
Force & Styles
Dodgee

Drum And Bass
=============
Ed Rush
Andy C
Nicky Blackmarket
Bunjy
Rv

MC's
=======
Storm
Skibadee
Shabba D
Dett
Benjy
Wotsee

if you want to know more about "On A Mission" please visit www.benpaul.uklinux.net

regards

deejay bee

Inferno Ravers - "We Are Where The Fun Begins!!!"

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.03 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page