Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
Annex

Canada
285 posts

38 hardcore releases
Annex has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/02/19 :  21:45:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I've been dorment on the boards for a while, but frankly this is just beyond cool... wanted to express how eager i am to see what you do next dna :)

REALLY good to see you alive n kickin ;)
hehe

-----------------------
potatoe :)
keep on smiling

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ Affliction

United Kingdom
123 posts

149 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/02/20 :  01:46:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
A 4got 2 give Respect 2 Kiro DNA

'n' respect iz way ova due here

Soz mate 'n' am defo gonna check da new stuff

Hardcore u know the score!!!!

DJ Affliction

Everything is random, your probably not ment to read this!!!!!!!!

DJ Affliction

[email protected]

[email protected]

milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2003/02/20 :  09:51:30  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage  Reply with quote
hurray for DNA =)

deffinately bringing in the breakbeat sound like Luna-c has would be huge, hopefully everything works out, good luck

"Everybody... rock, rock on.. "

manic

Australia
299 posts
manic has attended 8 events
Posted - 2003/02/20 :  17:09:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit manic's homepage  Reply with quote
You would think that a rave crowd would be more open minded about the techno they listen to.

" Hardcore is a feeling, not a fashion" DJ Scott Brown

tommo
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,233 posts
Posted - 2003/02/21 :  01:07:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tommo's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^
What do you mean??

Im just a bassline addict
Im just a hardcore addict
Im just a dancefloor manic
Why o why cant you just accept it.

steffachu
Starting Member

United States
12 posts
Posted - 2003/02/21 :  09:21:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit steffachu's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by manic:
You would think that a rave crowd would be more open minded about the techno they listen to.

You would think, but sadly I have experienced this thought being proven wrong too many times. I always thought that raves were about being open minded and what not. Either I joined the following too late or ravers actually never were open minded?

Anyway...I also wanted to say sorry, Morgan, that you have had all that shit happen to you. I definitely have to tell you that I love your stuff - but I think you knew that already. ;)

"Hardcore Movement"

Playground Crew - www.happyhardcore.org

Playground Crew - www.happyhardcore.org

tommo
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,233 posts
Posted - 2003/02/22 :  06:16:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tommo's homepage  Reply with quote
Morgan is a hard house dj right???

Im just a bassline addict
Im just a hardcore addict
Im just a dancefloor manic
Why o why cant you just accept it.

BAD_WES

United States
326 posts
BAD_WES has attended 3 events
Posted - 2003/02/26 :  13:29:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Annex:
I've been dorment on the boards for a while, but frankly this is just beyond cool... wanted to express how eager i am to see what you do next dna :)

He has a web site: www.infectedlogic.com it is not up at the moment, but it will be in a few. Other than that when the site is up i will let you all know.

"There is no spoon."

tenfold
Starting Member

Canada
4 posts
Posted - 2003/02/27 :  11:41:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Basically I wanna say thank you for the last 8 years of hardcore DNA...Your tracks..every single one a top one in my view...especially the last ones u did...I own every track u produced...and i even got Ready R U on CDR dub and its one of my fav tracks to date...

I think u shouldn't have listenend to the retards on USH.net or any other message board. Because i find those who use the message boards for negativity are fn weak in person and can't stand up to anyone face to face.

Now im a little pissed off of all the retards that pushed DNA out of breakbeat hardcore... Think of it this way..he was pioneering a sound that is gettin acceptance now...just look at KFA, Pitched Up, Raindance X, Raver's Project etc...

If he was doing Breaks before KFA hit the scene...imagine...just imagine the shit he'd be droppin stuff that would match even the best Luna-C track (and that hard to do)...

Think of the tag teams DNA could have been doing with Luna-C, Sunrize, Kingsize, Eternity, DJ EVIL...omg...imagine a remix of Sweet by DNA... ...nope sorry ain't gonna happen now...

I mean alot of wicked producers are coming out of the wood work now...but they are not gettin the recognition they deserve because of close minded individuals who really don't deserve to be in the rave scene period, and are those who are bringing the rave scene down..and commercializing the shit out it to the point that everyone and they're grandma are considered ravers ...(fn posers). These are the same people that think PLUR is a food item.

Well alls i can say is Kiro is pumpin some really wicked choons at the moment the 2 i downloaded last year from IL rock da shit. Reminded me of the old tracker days when people just made music for the fun of it. And was made by ravers for ravers..not for mainstream lovin yuppies...*cough* hixxy *cough*.....
guys like 063, Paniq, Maelcom etc..

I dunno just keep doin what your doin Kiro...make music without borders bring us back to the promise land...

oh and one more thing...U mentioned u were supposed to do a Virus X album for Alphamagic...what tracks were supposed to be on this...
are there any tracks that remain that are some what done...and how do i get a copy of these tracks...

Ne Ways PLUR y'all

Speaker Blower

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.09 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page