Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/05/14 :  15:56:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dh3wKU6-Ou6M&ved=2ahUKEwiMtJr7rpviAhWfXhUIHbXBA9MQwqsBMAJ6BAgHEAw&usg=AOvVaw1ZJQbL_eOHoiwqwDk9VGIi

Amazing track. Techikore is a phenomenal talent, and we're very lucky to have him. It's telling that the UK Hardcore NWO wasted money and platform on importing ex and part time hardcore djs whilst utterly ignoring the genuine now-local-talent over there. As a scene we've got better at exporting provably failed strategies than music. Time to pull "UK" out of the title 🇬🇧😜😅

The problem always is when everyone does the same thing. The best new direction for the genre is diversity, experimentation, not throwing away genre roots and troupes, and people "playing with their heart". I've been saying this since 2012, but since it's all basically died under the alternate mooted model (and we're alive) it *might* get listened to more closely 😂😉

Lots more coming this year 😎

CDJay

Alert moderator Go to top of page
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2019/05/14 :  18:07:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by rafferty:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Well, I kinda agree that I dont like his stuff either. But that's at least a much, much better answer than Gammer would've given. Kudos for him saying that he likes the current sound instead of saying that the old one was suffocating him, like Gammer did.

It was suffocating everyone. Try eating the same meal for 7 days in a row. That is what the old Trance Hardcore was feeling like.

Everyone has moved on from that era. Even Hixxy when you hear his new podcasts on Rinse FM.

A new generation of ravers love it. Let them enjoy it. They will never care for stuff from the 2000s.

alot of truth for sure.

whatev, they can keep their garbage. the psytrance scene nowdays is more hardcore than this gaffe. or the dnb scene. basically any other genre i listen to feels more hardcore than this hardstyley crap

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2019/05/14 :  21:49:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
His latest collaboration with Weaver is amazing featuring Lokka Vox One Seventy label is making amazing progress since it came out.

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2019/05/15 :  06:59:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJIntensity:
His latest collaboration with Weaver is amazing featuring Lokka Vox One Seventy label is making amazing progress since it came out.

I assume you mean this ?

It's gash. See, there is a world of difference between a song using vocal samples, and a song written around the vocal. The latter is what suffocates all hardcore. and has done for 20 years.

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2019/05/15 :  14:47:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
quote:

I assume you mean this ?

It's gash. See, there is a world of difference between a song using vocal samples, and a song written around the vocal. The latter is what suffocates all hardcore. and has done for 20 years.

That?s the one it?s a okay tune mind you though not all Technikore tunes with Weaver are gash.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2019/05/15 :  16:04:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
quote:

I assume you mean this ?

not a fan. straight poop compared to this.

https://soundcloud.com/technikoreofficial/technikore-hold-it-check-itfc-harmonix-gate-01

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.08 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page