Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2016/06/03 :  20:41:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
tl;dr - it's coming! :)

From HU Email:

Ten days of dispatch problems set to be rectified this week.
Despite notification being given that the whole HU team would be in Canada the majority of the week before last, issues arose with Royal Mail in our absence due to us (somewhat unsurprisingly you would think) not being here. We're not sure why we weren't called to resolve issues over the phone and clarify why we weren't here, but net result was that we returned to find our daily collection service temporarily suspended! And it's been far more difficult than we imagined to get it re-started again.

We have spoken with Royal Mail all week, and happily the service (including our online systems which have been the problem) will be able to resume as normal from Monday. This is good news, however it doesn't undo the fact that orders which *should* have been dispatched this week simply haven't been, and we can only apologise profusely to those affected by the downtime.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Alexbturbo

United Kingdom
113 posts
Posted - 2016/06/03 :  22:44:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Alexbturbo's homepage  Reply with quote
I came here to post the same update :hehe:

I noticed they also mentioned that the older titles have now been reduced in a sale this weekend only so i'll probably check later and see if i can fill the back catalogue gaps i've got to save postage on orders.
--------------------------------------
Some silver lining...
From today, and for the duration of the weekend, we're running another instore sale on various items which means sizable discounts on all but be very latest releases. The good news is that all items purchased BEFORE today that still haven't been shipped will be subject to these new price changes, so if you've been inconvenienced by having to wait for your delivery over the past ten days, you will be receiving a partial refund to bring the prices you paid for each item in line with the sale.
--------------------------------------

So based on the above, if you'd ordered one of the now reduced titles at full price BEFORE today then you'll get a refund to bring the order in line with the current pricing this weekend - so it looks like I should be due some funds back on the 2 recent Al Storm cd's which can probably go towards another release or 2 :)

Seems like a nice thing to do as a thankyou for any customers who were bearing with them for delays :)

Edited by - Alexbturbo on 2016/06/03 22:47:10
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2016/06/04 :  01:16:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
They're good people :)

Alexbturbo

United Kingdom
113 posts
Posted - 2016/06/04 :  16:42:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Alexbturbo's homepage  Reply with quote
Decided to grab a couple of the old releases as, with the current prices, it would be silly not to fill the gaps in the back cat.

Incase anyone from HU sees this - I've pinged you a message via the site with details of both the pre-order & new order details so hopefully you can tie them both together and save yourselves having to send multiple packages :)

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2016/06/04 :  17:10:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
We'll not only do that; we'll refund you one set of postage costs too

CDJay

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2016/06/04 :  17:52:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
I've bought nearly everything i'd would pay for. just waiting for some more new stuff to get released so i can make the postage worth it.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2016/06/05 :  00:02:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Two Lethal Theory albums are next inbound, along with a M-Project release, and a 10 years of HU t-shirt.

Just sayin'

CDJay

Edited by - CDJay on 2016/06/05 00:03:18
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/06/05 :  02:37:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm probably the biggest HU fan that doesn't get excited about the clothing line y'all release lol

When does the sale end?

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2016/06/05 :  08:00:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Midnight, tonight

CDJay

Alexbturbo

United Kingdom
113 posts
Posted - 2016/06/09 :  18:45:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Alexbturbo's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
We'll not only do that; we'll refund you one set of postage costs too

CDJay

Ta muchly :) At last, something to look forward to arriving in the post in the coming week or so then :) rather than all the usual bills, etc :(

Torpex
Advanced Member

Poland
824 posts
Torpex has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/06/09 :  20:20:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Torpex's homepage  Reply with quote
I normally wouldn't post anything before album release, but this is different. I've had the privilege to listen to the whole thing today.

I teared up several times.

The last track of the album made me gasp in joy and sorrow.

Mikey was a great friend. This is a great album.

versia
Average Member

Australia
180 posts
Posted - 2016/06/09 :  21:21:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit versia's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Torpex:
I normally wouldn't post anything before album release, but this is different. I've had the privilege to listen to the whole thing today.

I teared up several times.

The last track of the album made me gasp in joy and sorrow.

Mikey was a great friend. This is a great album.

The Stargazer remix? I'm really hyped for that one.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2016/06/09 :  21:42:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
Excited :D

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2016/06/09 :  21:52:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
I have literally no spare money at present and won't for a while so i'll just have to put up with everybody saying how great it is

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/06/10 :  01:04:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I have literally no spare money at present and won't for a while so i'll just have to put up with everybody saying how great it is

This is why you wear condoms

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.34 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page