Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2016/06/26 :  17:14:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
The statistics of the polls should be held in the same regard as the BBC index used to predict the outcome.

Young people have limited experience of the EU, have lived through relatively less change, and therefore see the future in the short term.

40 years ago we joined a common market, and in that time it's transformed into an institutionalized union. I agree with leaving, and I'm optimistic that in the medium-long term it will be to our advantage.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2016/06/26 :  18:19:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/why-wall-street-fought-so-hard-against-brexit/ar-AAhAqif?ocid=spartandhp

PS ( Wall street is not on our side )

PSS ( Obama and Cameron are on the side of wall street)

PSSS ( Wall street is an institution of terrorist twats)

What is wrong with the English youth; I thought this was common knowledge?

One of your finest politicians. LEGEND. Don't make em like this in America.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85U44-kyjIg

look at that nasty smirk on Camerons face.
Who is smiling now **** :D!

nothing todo with politics, its banks in the uk buying alot more shares then anyone else on wall street because of the currency exchange which makes america economy stronger, then they sell them all to make profit which gets taxed in the uk

its why ISA's can be locked for 2 years, and why banks go bankrupt and have to be bailed out by governments. so you get your money back

Edited by - Guest on 2016/06/26 18:23:37
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2016/06/27 :  14:38:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
People still talking about this? My Facebook feed calmed down Saturday afternoon!

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2016/06/27 :  16:08:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/why-wall-street-fought-so-hard-against-brexit/ar-AAhAqif?ocid=spartandhp

PS ( Wall street is not on our side )

PSS ( Obama and Cameron are on the side of wall street)

PSSS ( Wall street is an institution of terrorist twats)

What is wrong with the English youth; I thought this was common knowledge?

One of your finest politicians. LEGEND. Don't make em like this in America.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85U44-kyjIg

look at that nasty smirk on Camerons face.
Who is smiling now **** :D!

nothing todo with politics, its banks in the uk buying alot more shares then anyone else on wall street because of the currency exchange which makes america economy stronger, then they sell them all to make profit which gets taxed in the uk

its why ISA's can be locked for 2 years, and why banks go bankrupt and have to be bailed out by governments. so you get your money back

Exactly why " The City Of London" voted so heavily to remain of course ;)

The banker elite in london had far too much to lose!

"its why ISA's can be locked for 2 years, and why banks go bankrupt and have to be bailed out by governments. so you get your money back"

Indeed. This is fraud!! A bank that goes bankrupt; should become insolvent and forced to liquidate. It is not the job or responsibility of taxpayers to continuously bailout multi billionaire corrupt elites. That is EXACTLY what the remain campaign was REALLY about. Continued economic domination. This xenophobic spin is such ********; but entirely expected.

Now; look at this haha!!
Getting out was definitely an extremely wise choice.

https://www.rt.com/news/348429-europe-united-army-brexit/

the EU needs an ARMY? Can anybody honestly believe this trash?!

oh well...
Now watch the dominoes start to fall :D

"Last year, 260,000 Austrians signed an EU exit petition, forcing a referendum debate in parliament. A survey conducted this year showed that the majority of those in favor of ?Auxit? are supporters of the Freedom Party, and with the party?s popularity growing steadily ahead of parliamentary elections in 2018, it?s possible that the number of those supporting an Austrian departure from the bloc could grow as well.

Almost exactly a month ago, France?s rightist Marine Le Pen of the National Front likewise threatened that the union was on the verge of collapse. And according to a March poll, 53 percent of French citizens surveyed would like to hold a Brexit-like referendum on France?s membership in the EU."

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2016/07/01 :  05:23:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
The EU (or to be exact the people we voted to EU) has been moving power away from people that have been voted in. Its becoming less and less democratic. I hope the brexit vote would start slowly shifting the power back to elected people.

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2016/07/16 :  19:45:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
The EU (or to be exact the people we voted to EU) has been moving power away from people that have been voted in. Its becoming less and less democratic. I hope the brexit vote would start slowly shifting the power back to elected people.

I doubt very much that that'll happen. If anything the UK leaving will remove a major obstacle for those that want even more federalization.

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2016/07/16 :  20:00:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
I wanted to ask someone about that. If Scotland and Northern Ireland, also voted to remain, wanted to remain in the EU, would they have to vote on their independence? Or can they vote to rejoin the EU without having to deal with the independence vote?

Yeah scotland and ni voted to remain, and wales followed england in voting leave, straight after the scottish were calling for a second referendum for independence (which they'll probably win) while sinn fein called for something similar, about mentioning a border poll, but i think it's to early for that, now's not the time, tiocfaidh ar la

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2016/07/23 :  10:04:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
I doubt very much that that'll happen. If anything the UK leaving will remove a major obstacle for those that want even more federalization.

I'm not strictly against federalization, though i am in EU's current state. I'm against the current form where democracy is a formality, rather then elected people making the actual decisions.

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2016/09/03 :  14:45:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
I wanted to ask someone about that. If Scotland and Northern Ireland, also voted to remain, wanted to remain in the EU, would they have to vote on their independence? Or can they vote to rejoin the EU without having to deal with the independence vote?

Yeah scotland and ni voted to remain, and wales followed england in voting leave, straight after the scottish were calling for a second referendum for independence (which they'll probably win) while sinn fein called for something similar, about mentioning a border poll, but i think it's to early for that, now's not the time, tiocfaidh ar la

A majority of Scots don't even want another referendum, and once they realise that they do more trade with the UK than all of the EU combined, leaving the UK will look like even more of a risk than it did before.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.91 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page