Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 first rave
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
djtate

United Kingdom
138 posts
Posted - 2001/07/29 :  17:27:09  Show profile Send a private message
Where was your first rave and was it the best?? Mine will be Energy 2001 at compulsion with Helter Skelter itwill be buzzin mannnnn!

kate robson

Alert moderator
DjStarKz
Starting Member

Australia
14 posts
Posted - 2001/07/30 :  19:09:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjStarKz's homepage
hehehe, mine was in 1997 at a house party, one of the biggest asian raves i've ever seen @_@, about 540 people showed up to this beach house. It was MAD!!! haeheahea ^o^

Tha One And Only Dj StarKz,Happy Hardcore - Dance - Trance - RnB - NrG - Hi Nrg... ALL tha Tunes To Rock Da House~!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
IzzyLightdancer

United States
46 posts
Posted - 2001/07/31 :  20:27:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit IzzyLightdancer's homepage
My first rave was an out door rave in salt lake city, Utah's. IN the mountains IT was bad ass. The rave had two sections one was for techno and trance while the other was for the dark techno. The light were going, the base was hitting and the acid was flowing. I raved until dawn and watch the sun rise coming up from behind a lake and to the mountain the I was melted into a cuddle puddle in. I've been to every rave I could ever since.

RUle 4 - NEVER monkey with another monkey's monkey! - so sayth The Rule book of IZZY

FingazMc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,761 posts
FingazMc has attended 28 events
Posted - 2001/08/05 :  17:49:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit FingazMc's homepage
well tate do u reckon enrgy 2001 will be ur best rave? i reckon it will be my best but we'll have to wait till nxt time!wen do u reckon we'll go again?

http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html

DJ e-Klyps

United Kingdom
258 posts
Posted - 2001/08/06 :  11:33:02  Show profile  Send a private message
Mine was the last (ehem!!) helter skelter before they came back. It was a wicked night and I really thought it was the end of skelter, fortunately it wasnt.

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect

Unity
Respect

djtate

United Kingdom
138 posts
Posted - 2001/08/06 :  13:32:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djtate's homepage
Yer im glad helter skelter cam back as i wouldent of had chance to go to one!

Like Micheal Jackson I 'm a lyrical thriller Jack Nickloson I 'm a hardcore killer like Peter Pan iam the boy who can fly like a 747 right up to the sky

This is well old now. Aint been on this for years, gonna leavemy profile like this for a while x

Matty K

United Kingdom
48 posts
Posted - 2001/08/07 :  10:18:07  Show profile  Send a private message
Easy there, my first rave was in 95 at the Rhythm Station, in Aldershot. I still think of the place when I go out now-a-days. Nuthin will ever beat the atmosphere that place created, I doubt.

The Rhythm Station will always be my home

xxmcmagicxx

United Kingdom
22 posts
Posted - 2001/08/07 :  10:42:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit xxmcmagicxx's homepage
mine was in 96 i think i love clubbin n ravin n im gona go 2 manumission in ibiza soon its gona b buzzzzzzzzzzzin

~* i ("v") u*~
'v'

djotakon
Starting Member

United States
12 posts
Posted - 2001/08/07 :  19:09:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djotakon's homepage
well lets see my first party was in 1990, it was an undergroundravein the ghetto of philadelphia . it was sweet E everywhere and there was so many people that they had to stand outside, which was bad for us, no neeed for more attention. the cops are @$$ holes in philly.

PLUR

djtate

United Kingdom
138 posts
Posted - 2001/08/08 :  18:14:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djtate's homepage
Yer i have heard of underground raves over hear in the UK but they dont go on any more!

Like Micheal Jackson I 'm a lyrical thriller Jack Nickloson I 'm a hardcore killer like Peter Pan iam the boy who can fly like a 747 right up to the sky

This is well old now. Aint been on this for years, gonna leavemy profile like this for a while x

Atom1234
Starting Member

United States
12 posts
Posted - 2001/08/08 :  18:38:07  Show profile  Send a private message
My first rave was chill, my mom worked there as a medic so i couldnt do twisted but me and my friend still had hella fun. Soon im gonna be working as a medic at raves and concerts and stuff so ill get into them free!

I am Jack's Raging Ego

DJ e-Klyps

United Kingdom
258 posts
Posted - 2001/08/08 :  19:32:11  Show profile  Send a private message
Dj tate, yeah they do now and again. I suppose it depends on your definition of underground. If you are talking about illegal events then yeah they still do happen.

The last one of real note was on the newz coz some ravers saw an empty cop care and pushed it into a ditch and wrote it off. Ha ha ha.

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect

Unity
Respect

FingazMc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,761 posts
FingazMc has attended 28 events
Posted - 2001/08/09 :  13:15:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit FingazMc's homepage
well played

http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html

vorenz
Starting Member

Australia
4 posts
Posted - 2001/08/10 :  05:00:01  Show profile  Send a private message
first was atomic playground...only about 8 months ago...it was sic but they keep getting better...

djtate

United Kingdom
138 posts
Posted - 2001/08/13 :  06:15:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djtate's homepage
Do they play hardcorether? If not what typeof music do they play at that rave?

DJ Pathfinder
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,676 posts

51 hardcore releases
Posted - 2001/11/20 :  04:23:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pathfinder's homepage
mine first rave was in 1993
in den helder it was called the temple of terror.
what i can remember the girls wear not much clothes. i kissed a few girls.
dj s were charlie lowlnoise & mental theo, westbam,dj hooligan,rob,petrov,dano,gizmo,buzz fuzz,lenny dee ,scarface & the prophet

You can't see me,because i am the future.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.77 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page