of 8

Author Thread  
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2016/10/18 :  16:48:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
boobies

titties

hooters

johnsons... oh wait

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/10/18 :  17:50:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
boobies

titties

hooters

johnsons... oh wait

Gary Johnson?

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2016/10/18 :  17:54:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
maybe. Both of them are quite turned off :P

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2016/10/18 :  17:54:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by chemtrailskies:
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jaybee:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jaybee:
quote:
Originally posted by Elliott:
Yeah, we get it, you're part of "the seen" now and criticism is not becoming.

This is a fan forum. It's not our fault that, as fans, we see a lot more that's negative than positive about the hardcore scene circa 2016. And this is just the small number of us loyal enough to stick around and watch hardcore degenerate.

EDIT: Anyway, I agree that the forum dying wouldn't be the worst thing. Happy hardcore died in 2012 and this forum should reflect that fact.

Disregard last part. I think it's great that we still have place that hasn't started mass-fellating Gammer and his ventures into who-knows-what-the-****-core. If I wanted an echo chamber, I'd go pretty much anywhere else on the internet to discuss hardcore. Seems like you just want everyone to accept the scraps we're fed like good little peons. Buy the music and shut the **** up, right? And, damnit, you better enjoy it or else!

I was fulling willing to accept Gammer's hipster ******** until I saw him talking shit about kandy kids (perhaps joking, but still).

Well to be fair, kandy kids are a big fucking joke, but it's not a good idea for him to criticize a group that is the sole reason he's popular in the US.

May I ask what it is you hate about kandy kids? Not trying to argue or anything, just curious.

They're quite possibly some of the stupidest human beings I've ever had the displeasure of talking to, or try to talk to. They have little depth in character and many of them just seem immature and oblivious to the things going on around them.

Yes I like to talk about the scene but I also enjoy having conversations about other subjects as well like current events. This is why I've enjoyed talking with the HTID ITS ravers when I went 4 years ago the people I met seemed so damn normal I almost didn't believe they really existed. Give me British ravers orver US ravers any day!

i think the problem is you need to start talking to kandi kids over the age of 17?

I have. Hence my criticism.

How odd... every kandi kid i know ( actually; ever raver) was supporting Sanders... Which was obviously; far and away; the clearest sign of sanity & intelligence. I recall you voted for someone else though...

So remember; what you think is " intelligent" is ENTIRELY subjective ;)

Ron Paul 2016

hahahahahahaha what the ****s up man!?

<3

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
strychnine has attended 2 events
Posted - 2016/11/19 :  10:04:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
Nah it was the place to be in 2002-2005.

What a coincidence, that's exactly when I was around. Although there were a couple of discussions that would convince anyone that this forum had well and truly lost the plot back then.

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2016/11/19 :  11:00:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
Good god it's been a long time. Fancy seeing you here!

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2016/11/19 :  12:49:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
Oh, just my irregular poking around for new hardcore mixes to work out to. Nice to see some familiar names still floating around, it gives this old fart some heart to know that we haven't completely been replaced with young'ns.

This thread title caught my eye though, always interesting to see the "END IS NIGH" theories for this site. IIRC 'back in our day' we had people claiming that we'd "lose" to that big UK forum (BB/NG?) and end up as refugees either there or on our regional forums. People were complaining that the forum looked outdated back then as well.

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Posted - 2016/11/20 :  12:18:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by strychnine:
Oh, just my irregular poking around for new hardcore mixes to work out to. Nice to see some familiar names still floating around, it gives this old fart some heart to know that we haven't completely been replaced with young'ns.

This thread title caught my eye though, always interesting to see the "END IS NIGH" theories for this site. IIRC 'back in our day' we had people claiming that we'd "lose" to that big UK forum (BB/NG?) and end up as refugees either there or on our regional forums. People were complaining that the forum looked outdated back then as well.

How often do you actually check the forum out? Also i think the forum you're thinking of must be ush.net.

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2016/11/20 :  12:30:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
I can't see it being BB/NG.

I don't think HHC.com would 'lose' to USH as such, there's no harm in having a few forums, why should everyone go to one? I saw this place as the WCW to USH's WWF. A lot of fans preferred one, some enjoyed both, the rest of the world just thought we were fools.

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Posted - 2016/11/20 :  13:40:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah there is no way most ush.net would want to come here and likewise most of this forum didn't like it there. There are a few exceptions like yourself though.

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2016/11/20 :  15:42:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
I started on USH. Though I moved to the states, and as happyhardcore.com had a bigger US userbase I started using this one more; had I stayed in the UK I would have probably stuck with USH.

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2016/11/20 :  22:43:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
How often do you actually check the forum out?

I'm not on a schedule or anything. Usually when the mixes I'm listening to are starting to feel a little 'same-y', or when I've a dire need of something to pass the time. I think the last time I swung by was back in March when my baby was born and I wasn't getting a lot of sleep.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2016/11/21 :  07:45:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
does that include my mixes? :P

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
Posted - 2016/11/21 :  09:33:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Feeling same-y? Never!

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2016/11/21 :  13:00:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

To help him sleep? ;-)

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.33 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page