Page: 
of 21

Author Thread  
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2017/03/16 :  05:46:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
Lol this back and forth between Jon and skarr is so entertaining!

Reminds me of the time Ellipton tried to call out Obie for not socializing with ravers only for it to completely backfire on him!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - latininxtc on 2017/03/16 05:51:18
Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2017/03/16 :  06:28:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:

Reminds me of the time Ellipton tried to call out Obie for not socializing with ravers only for it to completely backfire on him!

Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say that.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/03/16 :  07:34:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Sadly, even if you didn't say those words, you made it look like Obie was a twat.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/03/23 :  20:54:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
Slipmat, what were you're 2 favourite tunes off the mob cd and what was it you liked about them ?

Edited by - skarr on 2017/03/30 18:10:58
skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/03/23 :  20:59:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
God I've so been put in my place ! I'm sorry for thinking that something with limited units left that had the price hiked that was still available had'nt sold out!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/03/23 :  21:26:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Essentially sold out. Remember? What will it actually take for sanity to intrude?

Remember: I've supplied sales statements to everyone on the album now. If you're even kind of right surely you can find one person to confirm your demeted agenda?

CDJay

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/03/23 :  21:28:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
I often forget that 'ESSENTIALLY ' Means completely, it's about as sold out as the last W.A.H At the O2 in Liverpool was, but you made industry statements and there has never been a statement made in the music industry that has been false, FACT !

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/03/23 :  22:18:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Oh dear.

Utilisation of "essentially" as a quantifier implies exactly that. Don't rely on it, for any significant duration.

"Essentially sold out" means it's nearly sold out, don't plan on future availability.

If you're going to keep on this circular track, please, please, please point at the bit where I've in any way contradicted myself.

You're trying to catch me on a technicality, but don't seem to understand the language or timing of the "net" you're using.

Do yourself a favour. Walk away. There is no planet on which anyone reading this, even you, actually for a fraction of a second believes I've transgressed, lied, misrepresented or whatever the hell you're baiting for.

You're wasting your, and our, time. If you can find a sentient vaguely credible human, without serious demonstrable brain damage, to actually engage in tandem on your bicycle ride of self-flagellation I'll engage again. Otherwise, I'll just move onto the next album I plan to sell out, probably "essentially" before it actually does. On schedule. Like clockwork..... medication? No?

CDJay

Edited by - CDJay on 2017/03/23 22:19:27
Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2017/03/24 :  02:12:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Oh dear.

Utilisation of "essentially" as a quantifier implies exactly that. Don't rely on it, for any significant duration.

"Essentially sold out" means it's nearly sold out, don't plan on future availability.

If you're going to keep on this circular track, please, please, please point at the bit where I've in any way contradicted myself.

You're trying to catch me on a technicality, but don't seem to understand the language or timing of the "net" you're using.

Do yourself a favour. Walk away. There is no planet on which anyone reading this, even you, actually for a fraction of a second believes I've transgressed, lied, misrepresented or whatever the hell you're baiting for.

You're wasting your, and our, time. If you can find a sentient vaguely credible human, without serious demonstrable brain damage, to actually engage in tandem on your bicycle ride of self-flagellation I'll engage again. Otherwise, I'll just move onto the next album I plan to sell out, probably "essentially" before it actually does. On schedule. Like clockwork..... medication? No?

CDJay

This is one of those times you might be better using normal people words...

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

drewonfire
Starting Member

China
12 posts
drewonfire has attended 3 events
Posted - 2017/03/26 :  09:21:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit drewonfire's homepage  Reply with quote
Well... this has been an entertaining 10minutes of catching up on this post. I'm a little confused how this dialogue has gone on for so long? CDJay has nothing to prove, everyone understands what was said, I think Skarr is just trolling for trolling sake!

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2017/03/26 :  11:39:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by drewonfire:
Well... this has been an entertaining 10minutes of catching up on this post. I'm a little confused how this dialogue has gone on for so long? CDJay has nothing to prove, everyone understands what was said, I think Skarr is just trolling for trolling sake!

Skarr is definitely the worst troll on here now that there's a bit of competition. I've genuinely cringed a few times reading his posts, particularly on this thread. Desperately sad stuff.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/03/26 :  12:01:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
I guess people miss USH that much :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/03/26 :  12:33:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
It's a testament to my stress levels, and work hours, that replying to this thread has constituted "down time"

I *know* you shouldn't feed the troll, but he dances for scraps so endearingly that I just can't help myself.

CDJay

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2017/03/26 :  13:34:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Is it trolling though?

Some people are genuinely arseholes in real life too.

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/03/28 :  18:03:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
When are we going to get to see the t . v advert ?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 21 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 17  18  19  20  21
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.77 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page