Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2017/01/02 :  15:01:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
atleast you'r staying around :P

Billy Jump couldn't take 2 of my negative (but not hurtful!) comments about his tracks :P

I have seen worse on forums myself. I play a game called The Sims. It was a popular game for years with a lively community. Then one day they released a new game, The Sims 4 which was one of those 'remove everything and sell it back to you at a later date' type of games that you hear about. Some people brought it, many boycotted and there was a lot of different opinions flying around.

This forum is actually quit tame in comparison. We are just a music forum and there are not many forums like this left now so we might as well make the most of it while we can

Alert moderator Go to top of page
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2017/01/02 :  17:42:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
quote:

Billy Jump couldn't take 2 of my negative (but not hurtful!) comments about his tracks :P

I have seen worse on forums myself. I play a game called The Sims. It was a popular game for years with a lively community. Then one day they released a new game, The Sims 4 which was one of those 'remove everything and sell it back to you at a later date' type of games that you hear about. Some people brought it, many boycotted and there was a lot of different opinions flying around.

This forum is actually quit tame in comparison. We are just a music forum and there are not many forums like this left now so we might as well make the most of it while we can

This is a happy/uk hardcore forum. It specifies that in the name of the site itself. So if you want to talk about hard house, fine. But there is a section on that called Music Discussion - Other Genres where you can cunt off all about your fuck awful hard house.

And no don't bore us with your shitty Sims talk an your fucking YouTube videos that go along with it. Just because you have no one in your real life to bore people with your shit it doesn't mean you can come on here and bore us knowing full well there's no ignore feature to be rid of you here.

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2017/01/02 :  19:25:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
quote:

This is a happy/uk hardcore forum. It specifies that in the name of the site itself. So if you want to talk about hard house, fine. But there is a section on that called Music Discussion - Other Genres where you can cunt off all about your fuck awful hard house.

And no don't bore us with your shitty Sims talk an your fucking YouTube videos that go along with it. Just because you have no one in your real life to bore people with your shit it doesn't mean you can come on here and bore us knowing full well there's no ignore feature to be rid of you here.

Wow, and the wanker of the year award goes to you then?

Look, you do not know me ok. We post on the same forum but who are you to comment on what I do with my free time?

If you don't like my videos then don't watch them. If you don't like Hard House then don't listen to it but think twice before you come into a forum and start throwing your opinions around.

Oh and if there was an ignore feature, I would gladly add you to it.

Grow up maybe?

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/01/02 :  19:47:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Latin, you've been quite feisty lately. Are you that mad that Trump won?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2017/01/02 19:48:23
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2017/01/02 :  21:10:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Latin, you've been quite feisty lately. Are you that mad that Trump won?

So that is what it is all about then? Trump is about to take up his place he brought into the White House and everyone looses their minds?

Give me Brexit over Trump any day!

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2017/01/02 :  22:03:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Look, you do not know me ok. We post on the same forum but who are you to comment on what I do with my free time?

If you don't like my videos then don't watch them. If you don't like Hard House then don't listen to it but think twice before you come into a forum and start throwing your opinions around.

Grow up maybe?

And if you want to talk about hardhouse, talk about it in the other genres section.

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2017/01/02 :  22:12:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Grow up maybe?

And if you want to talk about hardhouse, talk about it in the other genres section.

I am listening to some of it right now actually, live set up on Youtube.

But to stay on topic, has anyone noticed that Thumper has put up a mix in the mixes section?

I actually downloaded it as well, me being the Hardcore hater that I am!

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2017/01/03 :  06:50:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
I googled 'hard house forum', first hit was incredibly, a hard house forum.

;)

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2017/01/03 :  08:19:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
I googled 'hard house forum', first hit was incredibly, a hard house forum.

;)

You got a link I could use?

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2017/01/03 :  11:30:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
www.harderfaster.net

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Edited by - Captain Triceps on 2017/01/03 11:32:00
Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2017/01/03 :  11:32:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
It's just there when you Google "hard house forum".

Although there is a certain irony in leaving a hardcore forum for a harder, faster hardhouse forum.

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2017/01/03 :  16:32:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
Smoogie is that old school he can't use google. Should have suggested ask Jeeves.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2017/01/03 :  17:11:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Smoogie is that old school he can't use google. Should have suggested ask Jeeves.

Oldskool? doesnt altavista or webcrawler predae ask Jeeves?

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2017/01/03 :  17:51:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
They do indeed but they are so old I thought no one would get the joke.

Edited to add: duh could have googled it

Edited by - Vladel on 2017/01/03 17:52:22
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2017/01/03 :  19:51:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
They do indeed but they are so old I thought no one would get the joke.

Edited to add: duh could have googled it

i had to google wikipedia to make sure what i said was correct :P

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.97 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page