Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 DJ Sy and MC Storm sitting in a tree...
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/01/05 :  14:21:29  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
... and furiously making out!

Jokes asides... have they reconsiled or are they just appearing on the same lines up more an more`?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator
Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2017/01/05 :  15:24:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:

Jokes asides... have they reconsiled or are they just appearing on the same lines up more an more`?

I will eat the worlds supply of hats if they reconcile.
They appear on the same line-ups but I don't know if they are even in each others company at all or if their bookings are designed not to clash.

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Alert moderator Go to top of page
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2017/01/05 :  16:08:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
quote:

I will eat the worlds supply of hats if they reconcile.
They appear on the same line-ups but I don't know if they are even in each others company at all or if their bookings are designed not to clash.

I think at last year's HTID ITS they were both booked to play. Sy did the first night and MC shitstorm came in a day or two later.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/01/05 :  21:01:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
I noticed it for Marc Smith 7th Stomp this/next month. And that's just 1 day, i think

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2017/01/05 :  23:45:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage
quote:
I noticed it for Marc Smith 7th Stomp this/next month. And that's just 1 day, i think

Yeah they do appear on one night events, even in the same room, but I don't imagine they are booked one after the other. Unless the promoter was completely oblivious to the situation. Although it is somewhat ridiculous now that that would be the case, they don't need to be booked together but I should hope they are both mature enough to just get on with things should they be booked to play similar time slots.

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Gazza1712

United Kingdom
252 posts
Posted - 2017/01/07 :  11:05:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gazza1712's homepage
It's still an issue from mc storms point of first and he still kicks off to promoters when sy is booked, look at the reasons behind ajay quitting hardcore and what he put in his statement about the sy and storm situation and how storm bully's and manipulates people in the scene over sy being booked

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/01/07 :  14:57:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Gazza1712:
It's still an issue from mc storms point of first and he still kicks off to promoters when sy is booked, look at the reasons behind ajay quitting hardcore and what he put in his statement about the sy and storm situation and how storm bully's and manipulates people in the scene over sy being booked

Where can I read this statement?

MC Deecee
Average Member

United Kingdom
194 posts
MC Deecee has attended 5 events
Posted - 2017/01/07 :  18:38:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MC Deecee's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by skarr:
quote:
Originally posted by Gazza1712:

Where can I read this statement?

You cant anymore, ajay has shut down his facebook account and as such the post is obviously gone too, he did publicly and directly cite storm as the reason behind him leaving and numerous other problems in the scene that were mentioned though.

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/01/07 :  21:01:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage
Did he actually use his name ? What else was said ?

MC Deecee
Average Member

United Kingdom
194 posts
MC Deecee has attended 5 events
Posted - 2017/01/07 :  21:29:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MC Deecee's homepage
Pasted in from the mc storm causes ajay to quit hardcore thread...

I'd say I'm disappointed with MC storms post and the fact he's deleting all the positive comments from people slating him for his actions but manipulation is this mans middle name. What do you expect from someone who drove one kid to suicide with his bullying, tried ruin DJ SY and manipulates smaller newer promoters with his stature. Hardcore will never change with vile people like this guy and the other artists secretly manipulating things behind the scene that you all adore, it's like fighting a brick wall.

So It's with a sad and heavy heart that I'll add to his hit list and I will be resigning from hardcore and music effective immediately. I cannot take the bullying, lies and disgusting behaviour any more. I literally dread my phone going off and it's geunily making me feel depressed, angry and Ill. I simply cannot take it anymore so I'm sorry to all of you that will be disappointed with this news and to all the guys I've helped push based on talent alone that will now fade into darkness or room 3. I never wanted to leave this way but if I don't I will break down and nothing is worth going back to that darkness I've once lived in.

Over my 18 years I've never once maliciously done anyone over, licked hoop or bowed down to egocentrics and they ****ing hate me for it (GOOD). I know from the many messages of support from the genuinely kind people in this industry that I made positive changes and stopped the higher echelons from controlling and hampering progress for their own gain. It's ironic that the most rewarding thing I've ever done was stop the pathetic rift between the hardcore scene and push talented GOOD people onto stale line ups that will echo forever as the ravers have become educated and demand more for their money (big up to you guys I love the lot of you) but the irony is that leaving is making me feel like I can breath again and feel free from it all.

In my personal life Im being denied access to my baby which is killing me, people I care about are suffering from terminal illnesses, I've found out I have other family I didn't know existed and on top of all this I have to deal with playground tactics and bullying that has seen me go from someone who loves what I do to not wanting to answer my telephone or even go to events, it stops right here right now!

Thank you to everyone of you who believed in me and supported "our" vision you are every much a part of the success, you have no idea about the threats, attacks and bullying I've endured over the last few years to push that on your behalf and even though I cannot continue I would look back and say to myself "it was worth it" as long as I go now.
As I said It's not the way I wanted to go but it's defiantly the legacy I'll look back on proud.

Good luck, avoid the BS and rave safe you beautiful people xxx

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.62 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page