Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 EE are a waste of time
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2017/01/31 :  10:51:10  Show profile Send a private message
they have started to cap downloads at 10kb/s when you have gone over the fairuse limit of 3GB

the call charges are over priced on both EE and tmobile, while only tmobile offer a unlimited data plan for ?12 a month

the new network for everyone to use

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/unlimited-web

Alert moderator
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2017/01/31 :  11:23:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
if you can't be bothered to look fully, giffgaff will give you 6GB at full speed every month and then your capped at 256kbs

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/01/31 :  13:18:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
wilky has already spammed giffgaff 5 years ago. Get wit the times man

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2017/01/31 :  17:40:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
they never used to have an unlimited plan, and their website was shit so you could'nt topup with ease, and just ended up going down the shop or ATM

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2017/01/31 :  19:15:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
you can still rock the radio on here, if you use custom player and mp3 and AIMP, but that aint good enough if you want some new tracks off your mediaserver when you outside the club in your car

if you dont have AIMP on your phone, you'll have to wait 3 1/2 weeks to be able to download it

Edited by - Guest on 2017/01/31 19:29:08
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2017/03/12 :  20:59:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage
i'm an o2 man myself, have been for 12 years or more, always been pay and go, actually getting a contract phone for the first time next week, gonna get the Samsung galaxy s7, but gonna stick with the o2 network

Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2017/03/12 :  22:02:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage
Yeah EE were terrible. I was with them for years as Orange but the problems started after the merge with T-mobile. Just terrible all round really: poor customer service - they'd give you conflicting messages all the time, you'd say you want to leave and they'd offer you new contracts, iPads etc, each phone bill was a different amount each month despite staying within my bundle, the store staff tell you to call customer services even though you have your phone and paperwork there... the list goes on. I really wouldn't recommend them. They were ok as Orange but I don't have a good word to say about them since the merge.

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2017/03/16 :  17:36:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
i was on t-mobile, long before the merge, and still am, had no problems, t-mobile is the network that powers EE/orange, as it was the biggest telecom and still had 16million customers in 2010

the problem is when BT came along, giffgaff does'nt allow tethering after your 6GB limit so i just got a new nano sim for t-mobile instead which cost ?1.50, the first sim they sent was a micro sim, so i go the second free

seeing EE suck like all their plans, t-mobile probably still has 16 million customers chilling with unlimited data

Edited by - Guest on 2017/03/16 17:37:56
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2017/03/16 :  18:18:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
giffgaff would be alright when they find out browsing on your phone is retarded at the best of times, tethering is needed, it does'nt matter about the throttling during peak times, its no worse then a worthless free wifi hotspot

Edited by - Guest on 2017/03/16 18:19:16
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2017/04/07 :  16:57:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage
Didn't realize ee was orange and T-Mobile together actually forgot all about orange to be honest, forgot they even existed! been that long since I've heard of them I suppose

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page