Total online 1786
 Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 "Five words will change the world forever...
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
ian

Australia
94 posts
Posted - 2001/08/03 :  09:08:22  Show profile Send a private message
A... E... I... O... U"

Does anyone remember an absolutely bangin' hardcore track that used to run through the vowels at lightning fast speed?

I think I had it on one of the nightmare in rotterdam tapes.

It was mindblowing to listen to, the speed at which those vowels were rattled off was incredible.

Anyway.. does anyone know who the song is by and the title, it's quite a funny track (sorry, it's gabba, not happyhardcore)?

For some reason I keep thinking it's by Isla Gold, this track is going back a few years now, prolly close to 5 yrs.

C'mon people! This track used to drive my mum crazy, help me make her crazy again!

Alert moderator
ian

Australia
94 posts
Posted - 2001/08/03 :  09:18:13  Show profile  Send a private message
WOOHOO!!!
I think I just found the answer to my own question, maybe it's Dj Buby - a e i o u

I found this out by searching cddb for nightmare in rotterdam and then going through each one till I found what I was looking for!

Take a look at http://www.cddb.com/xm/cd/misc/ca9508a3bfc7fdf31dc68ca7962dfe80.html

I even remembered why I thought it was Ilsa Gold.. the track after AEIOU on the tape was a hardcore version of "What's going on" by Four Non Blondes, except the hardcore version was done by Four Blonde Nuns, who are if I remember correctly Ilsa Gold.

Wow, what a productive night, man am I gonna sleep well tonight!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
FingazMc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,761 posts
FingazMc has attended 28 events
Posted - 2001/08/03 :  13:42:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit FingazMc's homepage
yea ive heard it i think, and if its the 1 ive heard then its wicked ive heard it on many clarkee sets

http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/08/05 :  08:45:14  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Wow that is a really old track, it did not come from the UK, it came from Europe somewhere.

Alex_In_Wonderland

United Kingdom
104 posts
Posted - 2001/08/05 :  11:05:23  Show profile  Send a private message
It's a heavy dutch gabba tune. I got it on some CD called the original Rotterdam collection. Did they ever do a happy hardcore version of it? If so was it released on vinyl, not that I'd ever find it

Alex.

ian

Australia
94 posts
Posted - 2001/08/06 :  04:51:26  Show profile  Send a private message
Hmmm... a HHC version of it, I don't think I'd like to hear that. Anyway, I think it's a masterpiece as it is.

If only I could find a copy of it somewhere, I'd like to see my mum's face when she hears it cranking outta my room like all those years ago!

scifijungle
Banned

Australia
7 posts
Posted - 2001/08/06 :  21:30:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit scifijungle's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by ian:

A... E... I... O... U"

Does anyone remember an absolutely bangin' hardcore track that used to run through the vowels at lightning fast speed?

I think I had it on one of the nightmare in rotterdam tapes.

It was mindblowing to listen to, the speed at which those vowels were rattled off was incredible.

Anyway.. does anyone know who the song is by and the title, it's quite a funny track (sorry, it's gabba, not happyhardcore)?

For some reason I keep thinking it's by Isla Gold, this track is going back a few years now, prolly close to 5 yrs.

C'mon people! This track used to drive my mum crazy, help me make her crazy again!

what about those other songs that were played with it, this "french-like " song that says, "come on it's delicious baby!, delicious, delicious, delicious, that song used to always feature in The Thunderdome series played by Dj's from CPX FM 99.9."

I'm gone sending you outer space...to find another race...

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/08/07 :  01:40:45  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
scifijungle: not everyone here is from Australia.

ian

Australia
94 posts
Posted - 2001/08/07 :  05:07:42  Show profile  Send a private message
Only the best of us are

dj-efeks

Australia
298 posts
Posted - 2001/08/07 :  10:13:47  Show profile  Send a private message
true dat =P but hardly any from perth....

...we were taught to believe, that everyone was created equal in the masterplan...

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.81 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page